Failure to comply with the minimum hygiene rules, contaminated water or food can transform the human body into the host of intestinal parasites. The natural dietary supplement WORM END syrup contains herb extracts that support health and normal functioning of the digestive and hepatobiliary system contributing to the maintenance of appetite, reducing nausea and proper digestion process. Sustains the normal intestinal transit which ensures stool frequency and consistency, eliminating gas and toxins accumulated due to a deficient digestion or presence of intestinal parasites and support the natural process of colon detoxification. Herb extracts have anthelmintic effects by affecting metabolism and neuromuscular structures, inhibiting motility of intestinal parasites and their removal from the body by having laxative effect. Helps regulate the intestinal bacterial flora which plays an essential role in the digestion process and immunity of the body. The complex of bioactive substances from herbs contained in WORM END syrup creates unfavorable environment for development and multiplication of intestinal parasites, sustaining their elimination from the digestive tract. Eliminates the unpleasant manifestations (weight loss, altered intestinal transit, irritability) arising due to the presence of intestinal parasites. The normal functioning of the digestive system without intestinal parasites contributes to maintain the vitality and health of the body. Phytonutrients from herbs have antioxidant properties, protecting the body against oxidative and degenerative processes by neutralizing free radicals and maintaining a normal level of endogenous antioxidant enzymes.
WORM END syrup contributes to:
- eliminate parasites from the digestive tract by affecting metabolism, neuromuscular structures, inhibiting motility of intestinal parasites and their removal from the body by having laxative effect;
- eliminate unpleasant manifestations (weight loss, altered intestinal transit, irritability) occur due to the presence of intestinal parasites;
- recovery from weakness caused by the presence of intestinal parasites by supporting appetite, digestion and normal intestinal transit;
- restore stool frequency and consistency, eliminating gas and toxins accumulated due to a deficient digestion or due to the presence of intestinal parasites;
- support the immune system that maintains the body’s defense capacity against external infectious or toxic aggressions, maintaining energy and health.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement ½ hour before meals.
To be administered in 3 rounds of 10 days with 10 days interval.
Children: 1-3 years: 20-25 drops 2-3 times a day.
Children: 3-12 years: 1-2 teaspoon (5-10ml) 2-3 times a day.
Children above 12 years and adults: 1-2 teaspoons (5-10ml) 2-3 times a day.
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with a known medical condition and those who are allergic to apiculture products should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken. To be consumed with in 60 days after the first opening of the product. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE!
- Holarrhena antidysenterica (Kutaj), bark (10:1) – 200 mg;
- Embelia ribes (Vaividang), fruits (10:1) – 200 mg;
- Coriandrum sativum (Coriander), fruits (10:1) – 200 mg;
- Ocimum sanctum (Holy basil), aerial parts (5:1) – 200mg;
- Trachyspermum ammi (Yavani), fruits (8:1) – 200 mg;
- Emblica officinalis (Amla), fruits (4:1) – 200 mg;
- Piper longum (Pipli, Java pepper), fruits (3:1) – 200 mg;
- Vernonia anthelmintica (Kalijiri), seeds (10:1) – 200 mg;
- Honey – 200 mg;
- Sodium benzoate (preservative) – 25mg;
- Sugar (taste corrector) – 2400mg;
- Demineralized water- up to 5 ml.
- Holarrhena antidysenterica (Kutaj) – maintains a normal intestinal transit and supports the immune system. It is an antibacterial.
- Embelia ribes (Vaividang) – supports the appetite and digestion. Sustains the elimination of intestinal parasites by paralyzing the nervous system of worms and the mild laxative effect of fruit eliminates them from the body.
- Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) – maintains digestion, intestinal peristalsis and the elimination of intestinal gas. Maintains normal activity of liver and bile secretion. Supports the elimination of toxins from blood through kidneys by increasing diuresis.
- Ocimum sanctum (Holy basil) – is a gastroprotector, efficiently supports digestion and absorption of nutrients from food. Volatile oil contained in Holy basil supports the elimination of intestinal parasites.
- Trachyspermum ammi (Yavani) – due to the high content of essential oils, fruits maintain the balance of intestinal flora, sustain digestion, elimination of intestinal gas and toxins from the body.
- Vernonia anthelmintica (Kalijiri) – possesses anthelmintic properties by paralyzing the muscular system of worms.
- Piper longum (Pipli, Java pepper) – helps maintain digestive functions and increases intestinal peristalsis, favoring elimination of worms. Relieves problems associated with the presence of internal parasites such as dyspepsia, anorexia, abdominal pain, flatulence, acidity.