The dietary supplement VARICOSALM supports blood circulation and normal functioning of veins, capillaries, lymphatic vessels, alleviating tiredness and pain in the legs. The combination of bioactive substances in the product have synergistic effect which improve blood circulation, supports the normal formation of collagen in the vascular wall helping to restore and maintain elasticity, permeability and vascular tone. Help restore the circulatory functions, preventing the occurrence of venous stasis in zones of vascular dilation, prevents emergence of chronic complications due to circulatory insufficiency. Antioxidants contained in the herbs effectively neutralize free radicals, help protect cells from oxidative stress and premature vascular aging. The product supports the normal functioning of the vascular and lymphatic system for a long duration in people who are sedentary, overweight or people standing for long periods.
VARICOSALM contributes to:
- restore and maintain the elasticity, permeability and vascular tone;
- maintain the blood flow and normal functioning of veins, capillaries, lymphatic vessels, alleviating tiredness and pain in the legs;
- protect cells from oxidative stress and premature vascular aging.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement ½ hour before meals or one hour after meals.
Adults: take 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
A cure of 1-3 months is to be recommended with a possibility of repetation.
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Citrus aurantium (Orange), fruit extract (5:1) – 200mg;
- Vitis vinifera (Grape), seed extract (5:1) – 100mg;
- Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher’s broom), root powder – 100 mg;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric), rhizome powder – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum -excipient) – 50 mg.
- Citrus aurantium (Orange) – fruit extract contains a natural complex of bioflavonoids which help alleviate unpleasant manifestation caused by the improper functioning of the venous system. Citroflavonoids protect and help maintain the structure of the vascular wall, decreasing vascular permeability and fragility. Supports blood circulation and normal functioning of veins, capillaries, lymphatic vessels, removing edema, sensation of pain and tiredness in legs. Also, alleviates discomfort of hemorrhoidal venous insufficiency. Bioflavonoids enhance antioxidant activity of vitamin C. Provitamin A (beta carotene) reduces oxidation of low-density lipoproteins, reducing the risk of atherosclerosis. Bioflavonoids also have anti-inflammatory (hesperidin and diosmin influence the metabolism of arachidonic acid, reduce the synthesis of prostaglandins F2α involved in inflammatory processes), antihistaminic (histamine release influence) and diuretic actions.
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) – Grape seed extract is one of the most powerful antioxidants which neutralizes free radicals. Contains proanthocyanidin (flavonoid oligomer), antioxidant that is 20 times more powerful than vitamin C and 50 times more powerful than vitamin E. It protects the cells from oxidative damage by neutralizing free radicals and supporting the body during recovery and healing. Supports collagen restoration processes (affected by free radicals), maintaining the elasticity of arteries, capillaries, skin and tissue. By maintaining the integrity of collagen and elastin in the vessel walls, it reduces capillary permeability and fragility. Sustains lymphatic and venous circulation and reduces leg edema. It improves the circulatory functions altered in vascular dilating zones.
- Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher’s broom) – the rhizome powder contains active ingredients that reduce capillary fragility and permeability, increase the blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. It contributes to maintain the elasticity of veins and prevents venous stasis. It can be used in the acute phase of hemorrhoidal problems. The vasoprotector effect increases in association with hesperidin and vitamin C (a synergistic effect).
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) – the rhizome powder has strong antioxidant activity similar to other polyphenols, reduces lipid peroxidation. Maintains fluidity of blood and normalizes blood flow (reduces platelet aggregation, normalizes fibrinogen level). Curcumin has non-steroidal anti-inflammatory like actions. Maintains blood cholesterol levels by reducing its absorption and increasing the conversion to bile acids in the liver. Helps detoxify the body (increases the activity of detoxifying enzymes).