In Ayurveda, the intestinal tract is considered as the most important place of accumulation and elimination of harmful substances from the body, the method of purification ‘panchakarma’ being used in Ayurveda not only as palliative but also as a method of healing serious diseases. The natural dietary supplement TRIFYLA is formulated from the mixture of three fruits of herbs (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia belerica) known from ancient time for their rich contents of phytonutrients that support health and normal functioning of the digestive system. Ensures optimal digestion by normalizing gastric acidity, secretion and functions of digestive enzymes, protecting intestinal and gastric mucosa. Maintains intestinal transit, ensures stool frequency and consistency, sustaining elimination of toxins from the digestive tract which are accumulated due to food or a deficit digestion, thus, regulating the natural detoxification process.
It contributes to mobilize and eliminate toxins from the blood and, in particular cleansing and detoxification of colon. Balances nutritional uptake and sustains the elimination of undigested products. By controlling over bacteria and fungi, it helps regulate the intestinal flora having an essential role in digestion and immunity. TRIFYLA maintains the hepatobiliary system by supporting the regeneration of liver cells, main taining the normal parameters of liver enzymes and flow and secretion of bile. The high content of vitamin C helps protect the cells against oxidative stress and supports immune system. The normal functioning of the digestive, immune and antioxidant system contributes to maintain vitality and health of the body.
TRIFYLA contributes to:
- maintain health of the digestive system;
- normal digestion, protecting gastric and intestinal mucosa, normalization of gastric acidity, secretion and normal functioning of digestive enzymes;
- maintain the normal intestinal transit, ensuring the restoration of stool consistency, cleansing and detoxifying colon, regeneration of liver cells, maintaining the normal parameters and secretion of liver enzymes and flow and secretion of bile;
- support self-defense ability of the body by supporting the immune system and providing cellular protection against oxidative stress.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement, ½ hour before meals.
Children 5-14 years: take 1 (one) tablet two times a day.
Above 14 years and adults: take 1-2 (one to two) tablets three times a day.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Emblica officinalis (Amla), fruit powder -150mg;
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), fruit powder – 150mg;
- Terminalia belerica (Bibhitaki), fruit powder – 150mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum – excipient) – 50mg
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) – the fruit powder has a very high content of vitamin C and other phytonutrients essential in supporting the immune system by sustaining the formation of white blood cells and antibodies that are involved to eradicate bacterial or viral infections. Due to the composition, the fruits have antioxidant properties, protecting the body from oxidative stress and degenerative processes. Fruits also support digestion and detoxification process, enhancing health, vitality and longevity.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) – fruit powder is a natural laxative that normalizes the intestinal transit and reduces bloating and associated abdominal pain. By regulating stool frequency, it purifies the body through naturally removing toxins which exist in the colon due to food or inadequate digestion. The fruit is a mild laxative, ensuring normal motility of digestive system, stimulates appetite, hepatobiliary system and is adjuvant in weight management therapy. The active ingredients (tannins, flavones) fight against free radicals which are formed during the metabolic processes, thereby, supporting the body in case of oxidative stress.
- Terminalia belerica (Bibhitaki) – fruit powder contains phytonutrients which support fat metabolism, detoxification processes in the liver and maintain normal bowel movements. Bioactive components ensure the normalization of acidity and maintain the integrity of gastric and intestinal mucosa.