Most of the imbalances in the body occur due to noncompliance to the principles of healthy living. The human body can be compared to a building. By maintaining daily routine it can be consolidated otherwise it may weaken. SPIRULINA STAR is a natural ayurvedic dietary supplement containing an original combination of Spirulina plantensis and Withania somnifera, having rich content of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes which help to invigorate entire body and maintain its optimum functioning. SPIRULINA STAR helps maintain the body’s ability to resist under intense physical and mental efforts under stressful conditions of daily environment. Phytonutrients neutralize free radicals, providing protection to the body against oxidative stress and degenerative processes and helps to balance the immune system and to maintain the body’s self-defense capacity. Maintains youth and vitality and slows down the aging process. Supports the detoxification processes and eliminates metabolic residual and toxins from the body. Due to its high content of protein, vitamins and minerals, SPIRULINA STAR compensates nutritional and requirements in persons who have a special diet (hypocaloric, vegetarian, young and elderly people) regimen and thus, maintains energy, endurance and restores its vitality. It is also recommended during recovery periods of various diseases.
SPIRULINA STAR contributes to:
- support health and vitality of the entire body by compensating body’s nutritional and energetic needs;
- increase physical and intellectual capacity under daily stressful conditions of environment;
- maintain tone of the body by supporting detoxification processes and toxin elimination;
- balancing the immune system and protecting the body (neutralizing free radicals) from degenerative processes and oxidative stress, thus maintaining the body’s self-defense capability.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement, ½ hour before meals.
Children 7-14 years: take 1 (one) tablet two times a day.
Above 14 years and adults: take 1-2 (one to two) tablets three times a day.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Spirulina platensis (Spirulina) -225mg;
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng), root powder – 225mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum , excipient) – 50mg.
- Spirulina platensis (Spirulina) – It is a valuable source of vitamins, minerals, essential amino acids and enzymes required by the body to compensate deficiencies in the regular diet. Algae containing natural iron, having anti-anemic effect, especially in children and elderly people in which the deficiency may cause major disruption of the body functions. Spirulina is necessary to achieve physical and intellectual performance as well as to increase athletic performance. Spirulina decreases the levels of total serum lipids and cholesterol, lowers elevated blood sugar levels in persons with diabetes. Due to its dietary fiber content, Spirulina stimulates digestion, increases intestinal dynamics, contributes to the growth of intestinal flora, thereby, regulates digestion. The main ingredient of spirulina is called phycocyanobilin, represents about 1% of spirulina and by inhibiting NADPH oxidase, it ensures antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits to the body. When administered half an hour before meals, it temperates excessive appetite, helps reduce body weight and obesity. Due to its high iodine content, Spirulina contributes to optimal functioning of thyroid gland, regulating metabolic processes, also, in some cases of thyroid hypofunction. Also, Spirulina is an ideal supplement for lacto-vegetarian regimes or other restrictive regimes, as proteins being easily assimilated, providing all the necessary essential amino acids.Spirulina fortifies the body, increases its resistance and stimulates the defense system and detoxification. It accelerates the natural process of toxins elimination.
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) – the root phytonutrients have an adaptogen effect, contributing to the general tone and achieving normal physical and mental performance in conditions of stress and fatigue. It is a neuroprotective, fortifies nerve structures, improves concentration and memory and slows down aging. Supports the immune system and endogenous antioxidant system, increases resistance and helps the body to adapt to environmental conditions.