Maintaining a normal body weight is one of the most important ways of maintaining health and avoiding health risks. The body weight and state of health are in an interdependent relationship, as an increased body weight increases the risk of health problems. SLEMOL is a natural dietary supplement formulated from ayurvedic herbs contributing to achieve a harmonious silhouette and an optimum physical and psycho-emotional balance by maintaining a healthy weight. It contains a combination of herbs that helps regulate the appetite in terms of suppressing excessive appetite, maintaining a normal digestion and intestinal transit that promotes the elimination of metabolic residual and toxins from the body. The combination of bioactive substances of the herbs contained in the product supports detoxification processes in the liver by supporting endogenous enzyme system and bile flow.
The bioactive substances contribute to reduce the conversion of carbohydrates into fat and increase energy levels by enhancing their burning at the cellular level. SLEMOL prevents the appearance of the oxidative stress and the degenerative processes by providing the external source of antioxidants and maintaining the level of endogenous antioxidant enzymes. SLEMOL maintains a normal body weight by maintaining the optimum functioning of the endocrine system and ensures natural metabolic balance, thus, maintaining the health and vitality of the entire body.
SLEMOL contributes to:
- maintain a normal appetite and sustain burning of carbohydrates and lipids on cellular level;
- support normal metabolism and optimum body weight;
- regulate digestion and intestinal transit;
- intensify the elimination of toxins from the body;
- improve tone and health of body.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement.
Adults: take 1-2 (one to two) tablets three times a day, ½ hour after meals.
Attention: Not to be taken by pregnant women. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Individual with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Garcinia cambogia (Vilaiti imli), fruit extract – 225mg;
- Commiphora mukul (Guggul), resin – 75mg;
- Tinospora cordifolia (Giloy), stem extract – 25mg;
- Piper longum (Pipli, Java pepper), fruit powder – 25mg;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice), root powder – 25mg;
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger), rhizome powder – 25mg;
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), fruit powder – 25mg;
- Terminalia belerica (Vibhitaki), fruit powder – 25mg;
- Emblica officinalis (Amla), fruit powder – 25mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum – excipient) – 25mg.
- Garcinia cambogia (Vilaiti imli) – the fruit contains hydroxycitric acid which supports reduction in appetite, prevents the conversion of carbohydrates into fat and their deposition. Maintains normal levels of cholesterol and blood glucose.
- Commiphora mukul (Guggul) – bioactive substances from resin regulate thyroid hormone levels, maintaining lipid metabolism (stimulates fat metabolism) and an increase in energy utilization. It prevents the conversion of carbohydrates into fat and their deposition in adipose tissue.
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) – fruits have a high content of vitamin C, minerals (calcium, phosphorus, iron), amino acids (proline, alanine, lysine, aspartic acid), flavonoids (quercetin, kempferol), tannins (gallic acid, ellagic acid, galotannins, emblicanin A and B), having strong antioxidant properties, protecting the body from the oxidative stress and degenerative processes. Amla stimulates endogenous antioxidant enzyme system. Supports digestion, intestinal transit and detoxification process.
- Piper longum (Pipli, Java pepper) – promotes intestinal transit and helps increase the absorption of nutritive substances in the digestive tract. It is a general tonic, helps protect the body against oxidative stress and sustains its adaptation to stressful environmental conditions.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) – active principles have mild laxative effect and support the recovery of gastrointestinal mucosa. Glabridin, an active principle suppresses the formation of fats and sustains the enzymes involved in fat metabolism in the liver.
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger) – stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes in stomach and intestines. It normalizes bile flow which helps digest foods which are hard to digest, foods rich in proteins and fats, eliminating nausea. Supports intestinal transit and helps alleviate abdominal bloating sensation by eliminating gas.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) – supports fat metabolism, detoxification processes in the liver and the normal functioning of the intestinal transit. Phytonutrients contained in this fruit ensure the normalization of acidity and integrity of gastrointestinal mucosa.
- Terminalia belerica (Vibhitaki) – maintains normal intestinal transit and detoxification processes in the liver by maintaining optimum functioning of endogenous enzyme system. The bioactive components of herb ensure the normalization of acidity and integrity of gastric mucosa.