The natural dietary supplement SHECURE tablets contains ayurvedic herbs that maintain the female hormonal balance, sustain fertility, libido and is an excellent tonic for the female reproductive system. Contributes to the normal functioning of menstrual cycle (normal menstrual flow, stopping bleeding, restores endometrium) and reduces discomforts occurred during premenstrual and menstrual periods (nervousness, irritability, pain in the pelvic area). Supports the adaptability of the female body to stress, overstress, fatigue and in maintaining physical and mental performance. By inducing calmness and relaxation, the negative mood conditions can be prevented as the negative mood conditions could disrupt the hormonal balance and menstrual cycle. Supports in regulating hormonal levels during perimenopause and postmenopause with beneficial effects on physical and psycho-emotional balance of women. SHECURE ensures nutritional content of vitamins and minerals, contributing to protect the body against the decrease in bone density associated with hormonal disorders. SHECURE contributes to strengthen the resistance of body by supporting digestion, metabolism, elimination of toxins and excess water, thus, delaying the natural aging process.
SHECURE tablets contributes to:
- promote the health and normal functioning of the female reproductive system;
- normal functioning of menstrual cycle and alleviating discomfort during premenstrual and menstrual periods;
- maintain the adaptability of the female body to stress, overstress, fatigue and in maintaining physical and intellectual performance;
- regulate hormonal levels during perimenopause and postmenopause with beneficial effects on physical and psycho-emotional balance of women;
- protect the body in case of a decrease in bone density associated with hormonal disorders by maintaining the hormonal balance and providing the body a nutritional source of vitamins and minerals.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement ½ hour before or 1 hour after meals.
Females above 14 years and adults: take 1-2 (one to two) tablets, 3 times a day for minimum one month (3 months course is suggested).
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. During menstruation consult physician before administration. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and females with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Malus sylvestris (Crab apple), buds (10:1) – 100 mg;
- Cissus quadrangularis (Hadjod), aerial parts (20:1) – 100 mg;
- Triticum vulgare (Wheat), aerial parts (10:1) – 100 mg;
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), aerial parts (8:1) – 75 mg;
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng), root powder – 50 mg;
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari), root powder – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum – excipient) – 25mg.
- Malus sylvestris (Crab apple) – herb buds maintain levels of progesterone and steroidal hormones in the body.
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) – the aerial parts extract optimizes cognitive functions, restores calm in conditions of stress and hectic life.
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha, Indian Ginseng) – the root bioactive principles help the body to adapt to environmental conditions and sustain its natural defense mechanisms. It contributes to overall tone and maintain normal physical and mental performance under conditions of stress and fatigue. It contributes to mental relaxation, has a positive effect on sleep disturbances and concentration, as well as on irritability, nervousness, fatigue and anxiety.
- Cissus quadrangularis (Hadjod) – aerial parts extract helps in alleviating female problems (menopause, menstrual problems, aphrodisiac) and problems related with bones (by increasing bone density and enhancing fracture healing). Increases estrogen levels and decreases cortisol levels (cortisol concentration increases in case of stress).
- Triticum vulgare (Wheat) – maintains normal menstrual flow, removing clots and alleviating inflammation of the cervix. It has detoxifying effects and provides a rich source of minerals and vitamins that ensure the vitality and health.
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) – root extract balances the hormonal system in case of sexual debility, favoring the growth of uterus in young women who have uterine hypoplasia. Has aphrodisiac property due to an effect similar to testosterone. It stimulates folliculogenesis and ovulation and support the womb for conception. After childbirth, it increases lactation, and normalizes the hormonal fluctuation and size of the uterus. Phytoestrogens from the herb help regulate hormonal levels after menopause.