The natural dietary supplement SHECURE syrup contains ayurvedic herbs which maintain the female hormonal balance, support fertility being an excellent tonic of the female reproductive system. Contributes to the normal menstrual cycle (normal menstrual flow, stops bleeding and restoring endometrium) and diminishes the unpleasant manifestations arising during premenstrual and menstrual periods (nervousness, irritability, anxiety, pain in the pelvic area). A state of hormonal balance maintains tone, trophicity, nutrition and health of the reproductive system and the urinary system in females, thereby, contributing in reducing the risk of urogenital infections. Supports the adaptability of the female body to stress, overstress, fatigue, thereby, confers a general well-being by inducing calmness and relaxation and helps in achieving normal physical and intellectual performances. It is well known that negative mood conditions may disrupt the hormonal balance and cause irregular menstrual cycle. Supports balance of hormonal levels in perimenopausal or after post menopause conditions and provides beneficial effects on physical and psycho-emotional balance of women.
SHECURE syrup contributes to:
- promote the health and normal functioning of the female reproductive system;
- normal menstrual cycle and eliminating discomfort during premenstrual and menstrual period;
- maintain the adaptability of the female body to stress, overstress, fatigue and conferring a general well-being by inducing calmness and relaxation, helping in achieving normal physical and intellectual performances;
- regulate hormonal levels during perimenopause and postmenopause, with beneficial effects on physical and psycho-emotional balance of women.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement.½ hour before meals.
Females above 14 years and adults: take 1 to 2 (one to two ) teaspoons (5-10ml) two times a day for one month (3 months course is suggested).
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. During menstruation consult the physician before administration. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and those with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken. To be consumed with in 60 days after the first opening of the product.
- Saraca asoca (Ashoka), bark (10:1) – 200 mg;
- Caesalpinia sappan (Patang), wood (20:1) – 100 mg;
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), fruits (7:1) – 100 mg;
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), aerial parts (8:1) – 100 mg;
- Emblica officinalis (Amla), fruits (4:1) – 100 mg;
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng), root (5:1) – 100 mg;
- Abroma augusta (Ulat kambal), leaves (8:1) -75 mg;
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe), aerial parts (3:1) – 50mg;
- Mesua ferrea (Nagkesar), flowers (4:1) – 50 mg;
- Salmalia malabarica (Semal), bark (4:1) – 50 mg;
- Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra), root (8:1) – 50 mg;
- Sodium benzoate (preservative) – 25mg;
- Sugar – 2400 mg;
- Demineralized water – up to 5 ml.
- Caesalpinia sappan (Patang) – sustains a normal menstrual flow, stops uterine bleeding.
- Saraca asoca (Ashoka) – has a rich content of minerals and especially calcium, ensuring normal menstrual blood flow. The phytoestrogen compounds (having estrogen like activity) sustain the endometrium in the process of recovery and stop bleeding, preventing the appearance of urogenital infections.
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) – optimizes the cognitive functions, maintains calm under conditions of stress and hectic life.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) – contributes to eliminate excess body fluids and relieves menstrual problems associated with difficult menstrual cycle and premature menopause.
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) – helps the body to adapt to the environmental conditions and supports its natural defense mechanisms. It contributes to general tone and maintains the regular physical and mental performances under stressful conditions and fatigue.
- Mesua ferrea (Nagkesar) – the herb has hemostatic properties in case of uterine bleeding or hemorrhoids.
- Abroma augusta (Ulat kambal) – maintains the normal menstrual flow and decreases the discomfort that occurs during menstruation.
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) – contains minerals and vitamins especially vitamin C which support fertility and contributing to maintain normal menstrual flow. The phytonutrients content supports the immune system being a powerful antioxidant, protecting the body from cellular damage caused by free radicals.
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) – supports intestinal peristalsis and elimination of toxins from the body. Helps relieve the unpleasant manifestations associated with menopause.
- Salmalia malabarica (Semal) – helps maintain the hormonal balance in females.
- Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra) – supports the normal functioning of reproductive system, the oocyte maturation and the release of follicle (ovulation). Helps to regulate the menstrual flow by maintaining uterine tone.