SEDIRELAX ™ contains a combination of Ayurvedic plants that help to adapt the body to stress, maintaining sleep quality, relaxing the body, and maintaining concentration and memory capacity. Supports the normal functioning of the nervous system in situations of emotional agitation, overwork, intellectual and physical overload. Used in conditions of an agitated lifestyle, SEDIRELAX ™ helps protect cells against oxidative stress and maintain the natural vitality and balance of the body.
SEDIRELAX contributes to:
- adapt the body to stress;
- maintain sleep quality;
- relax the body;
- maintain concentration and memory capacity;
- support the normal functioning of the nervous system in situations of emotional agitation, overwhelming, intellectual and physical overload;
- protect the cells against oxidative stress and maintaining the natural vitality and balance of the body.
Usage and recommended dosage:
Adults: 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
It is given half an hour before a meal or one hour after a meal.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Ginkgo biloba, leaf extract – 150mg;
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm), aerial powder – 150mg;
- Hypericum perforatum (St John’s wort) extract from aerial parts – 50mg;
- Valeriana wallichii (Valerian), root extract – 50mg;
- Ocimum basilicum (Basil), aerial powder – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (acacia gum – excipient) – 50 mg;
- Ginkgo biloba – Ginkgo biloba contains many flavonoid substances, but also luteol, glucoside, bilobetol, ginkgetol, proanthocyanins or ginkgolides and has the role of regulating cerebral and peripheral circulation and contributes to the optimal functioning of the nervous system. It helps to harmonize the psycho-emotional state, reduces stress and fatigue.
- Ocimum basilicum (Basil) – The plant contains tannins, a glycoside and saponins. The most important component is the essential oil. Essential oil (contains 70-80% methyl cavicol) has calming and antistress properties. Basil leaves are considered to be “adapogenic” (plants containing natural substances that act on the adrenal glands to rebalance the body, helping to combat stress and at the same time increase stress resistance, and which usually do not produce any secondary effect).
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) – Root leaves contain rosmarinic acid, caffeic and heterogeneous acid. It helps to improve the psycho-emotional state, to protect the body against stress. The plant has the ability to relax the muscle mass and acts as a slightly sedative.
- Hypericum perforatum – The bioactive substances in the plant (hypericin, pseudohipericin, hyperforin, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid) restore the psychoemotional balance, maintaining relaxation and quiet sleep. The plant has calming properties and is an easy antidepressant. It is beneficial in the states of tension, agitation. Maintains optimal serotonin concentration in the brain.
- Valeriana wallichii (Valerian) – The root contains valerianic acid, terpenoid substances, sesquiterpene, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid, flavonoids, volatile oils. Valerian reduces stress, fatigue, asthenia and nervousness. Maintains calm and relaxation, which helps to improve the quality of sleep. At the same time, the plant is effective in regulating arrhythmias, reducing cardiac ischemia, reducing high blood pressure and diminishing intestinal spasms.