The natural dietary supplement PROSTATOSALM is intended for men and contributes to maintain health of prostate and urinary tract. Contributes to reduce the unpleasant manifestations arising from an enlarged prostate condition such as: frequent and painful urination, especially at night, sensation of incomplete emptying of the bladder, decreased sexual performance. Supports the elimination of existing pathogens in the urinary tract, maintains the integrity of epithelium of urethra. PROSTATOSALM supports the recovery of normal prostate volume and normal urinary flow with appropriate elimination of metabolic residues and other toxins from the body. The combination of phytonutrients from herbs sustains the immune system, providing cellular and tissue protection from the oxidative stress and enhances the resistance and ability of the body for self-defense. PROSTATOSALM is useful for young men with various conditions determining prostate enlargement and especially in men older than 50 years because the risk of prostate disease increases with age.
PROSTATOSALM contributes to:
- efficient functioning of prostate and urinary system;
- reduce the unpleasant manifestations arising due to enlarged prostate condition such as: frequent and painful urination, especially at night, sensation of incomplete emptying of the bladder, decreased sexual performance;
- detoxification of the body through renal elimination of toxins;
- sustain the immune system, providing protection to cells and tissue from the oxidative stress and enhancing the resistance and ability of the body for self-defense.
Suggested dose: As a dietary supplement, half an hour before meals or one hour after meals.
Adults: take 1 to 2 (one to two) tablets three times a day for minimum 30 days (3 to 6 months course is suggested).
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Men with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Vetiveria zizanioides (Ushira), root (10:1) – 100mg;
- Cucurbita maxima (Pumpkin), seeds (10:1) – 100mg;
- Bauhinia variegata (Kachnar), bark (10:1) – 100mg;
- Piper cubeba (Cubeb,Kankola), seeds (6:1) – 50mg;
- Juniperus communis (Juniper berry), fruits (10:1) – 50mg;
- Bergenia lingulata (Paashaanbhed), root (10:1) – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum – excipient) – 50mg.
- Vetiveria zizanioides (Ushira) – sustains blood circulation, sexual functions and the elimination of bacteria and fungi from the urinary tract.
- Cucurbita maxima (Pumpkin) – Pumpkin seeds have rich contents of zinc and oil which contains unsaturated fatty acids. Supports the normal functioning of the reproductive system, increases the urinary flow and improves pelvic blood circulation. Zinc has an important role in supporting immunity, sustaining the integrity of tissue, DNA and RNA, and contributes to slow down cellular aging.
- Piper cubeba (Cubeb, Kankola) – phytonutrients from fruits increase diuresis and alleviate the inflammation of the urinary tract epithelium. Increases blood circulation. It has antioxidant (neutralizes endogenous and exogenous free radicals) activity due the rich content of polyphenols.
- Juniperus communis (Juniper berry) – bioactive substances from the fruit support to diminish the number of bacteria in prostate and sustain the urinary tract in case of infections, lithiasis or other infectious conditions of the urinary tract. Supports a normal urinary flow.
- Bergenia ligulata (Paashaanbhed) – the root phytonutrients increase diuresis and inhibit the crystallization process and the growth of calcium oxalate crystals in the urinary system. Enhances the elimination of magnesium through urine.