In Ayurveda, fertility and sexual life is regarded as a state of health of the entire body, a state of tone, energy and male strength. The natural dietary supplement POTENT POWER is a natural product of ayurvedic herbs, which have a high content of phytonutrients known for their property to maintain the health and normal sexual functions. It sustains metabolism, blood circulation, muscle mass and strength, hormonal balance and sexual functions. The combination of herbs contained in POTENT POWER is known for its support for prostate health, urinary system health, sustaining libido, fertility and male sexual performance under physical and intellectual stress and overstress. It is an adaptogen which supports nerve structures, the immune system, the endogenous antioxidant system, increases resistance of the body to environmental conditions and slows down aging.
POTENT POWER contributes to:
- optimize the activity and functions of male reproductive system;
- support health of prostate and urinary system, sustain libido, fertility and male sexual performance under physical and intellectual stress and overstress;
- sustain nerve structures, the immune system, endogenous antioxidant system, increasing the body’s resistance to environmental conditions and slows down aging.
Suggested dose: As a dietary supplement, half an hour before meals or one hour after meals.
Adults: take 1 (one) tablet three times a day.
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Men with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari), root (4:1)-75mg;
- Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg), fruits (3:1)-75mg;
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura), seeds (7:1)-50mg;
- Chlorophytum arundinaceum (Safed musli), tubers (4:1)-58 mg;
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng), root (5:1)-50mg;
- Asphaltum punjabianum (Shilajit) (6:1)-35mg;
- Quercus infectoria (Majuphal), fruits (4:1)-25mg;
- Syzygium aromaticum (Clove), flower buds (3:1)-25mg;
- Centipeda minima (Nak-chhikani), aerial parts (10:1)-25mg;
- Asteracantha longifolia (Talmakhana), fruits (10:1)-25mg;
- Yashad bhasma (Zinc)- * equivalnt to 5mg Zn/50% RDA-7mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum) (10:1), excipient-50 mg.
- Chlorophytum arundinaceum (Safed musli) – is a rich source of phytonutrients that support the muscular system (increases the muscle mass). It is a tonic, increases the sperm volume and quantity and supports sexual drive.
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) – the root extract balances the hormonal system in case of sexual debility and has aphrodisiac properties due to an effect similar to testosterone. Phytoestrogens from the herb help regulate hormonal levels after the occurrence of menopause or andropause.
- Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg) – aphrodisiac, tonic, sustains sexual functions.
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura) – regulates the production of testosterone, maintains sexual functions and alleviates problems occurring due to menopause and andropause. It increases physical and mental endurance of the body. It is aphrodisiac, acts directly on the pituitary gland, resulting in an increased synthesis and release of gonadotropins which stimulate the activity of gonads of both sexes. In men, it increases testosterone synthesis, spermatogenesis and sperm motility. It is coronary and cardio protector, supports blood circulation, lowers elevated blood pressure. Reduces elevated levels of serum lipids by increasing their metabolism and energy release.
- Asteracantha longifolia (Talmakhana) – increases the seminal volume and supports the frequency and quality of sexual intercourse.
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) – is an adaptogen, contributes to the general tone and in achieving normal physical and mental performance under stress, fatigue. It is a neuroprotective, fortifies the nerve structures, improves concentration and memory and slows down aging. Supports the immune system and the endogenous antioxidant system, increases body resistance and helps the body to adapt to environmental conditions. Supports cardiac functions by increasing the force of contraction and maintaining the blood pressure within normal limits.
- Syzygium aromaticum (Clove) – antiseptic, tonic in case of fatigue. Maintains testosterone levels and supports sexual functions (libido, prevents premature ejaculation).
- Quercus infectoria (Majuphal) – general tonic, indicated in conditions of exhaustion, supports digestion and nutrient absorption. It is an effective anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
- Centipeda minima (Nak-chhikani) – supports the blood circulation. It is used in case of sexual debility or inflammation of the seminal vesicles and testicular sac (scrotal swelling).