OSTEO POWER ™ contains Ayurvedic herbs that help to form and maintain the structure and mineralization of the skeleton, teeth, hair, nails and skin. Herb minerals, by absorbing and depositing them in the bones, support the natural process of remodeling of the calus in fractures as well as bone density. The normal formation of collagen contributes to support the recovery of bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage after prolonged trauma or physical effort. Supports mineralization and bone structure in the elderly. The phytonutrient complex in the product supports normal heart activity, blood pressure, coagulation, muscle contraction, normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
OSTEO POWER contributes to:
- form and maintain the structure and mineralization of skeleton, teeth, hair, nails and skin;
- supporting the natural process of remodeling and remodeling of the calus in fractures as well as bone density;
- normal collagen formation, supporting the recovery of bones, tendons, ligaments and cartilage after trauma or prolonged exercise;
- support mineralization and bone structure in elderly people;
- support normal heart activity, blood pressure, clotting, muscle contraction and normal functioning of the nervous and immune systems.
Usage and recommended dosage:
Children over 12 years: 1 tablet twice daily;
Adults: 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
It is given half an hour before a meal or one hour after a meal for a minimum of one month, optimally 3-6 months.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Equisetum arvense (Field horsehair), extract of aerial parts – 200mg;
- Vitis vinifera (Grapevine), grape stone extract – 100mg;
- Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea buckthorn), fruit powder – 100mg;
- Urtica dioica (Nettle), aerial powder – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (acacia gum – excipient) – 50 mg;
- Equisetum arvense – contains 10-20% minerals, of which 60% silicon compounds. It also contains potassium, manganese, calcium and flavonoids. Silicon favors phosphorus uptake. Silicon is a very important mineral in the process of calcium absorption, bone formation and cartilage, and regeneration and repair of tissues. Slows the degenerative process of connective tissue. For this reason, the horse’s tail is useful in the case of mineral deficiency, fracture recovery and osteoporosis.
- Vitis vinifera (Grapevine) – maintains bone strength. It contains a complex of substances (bio-flavonoids) expressed in picnogenols. Provides tissue nutrition by improving circulation and oxygenation. Boron contained in the plant maintains the level of estrogen in the blood that prevents calcium loss and bone damage especially in women. Helps collagen recovery processes (affected by free radicals), allowing the arteries, capillaries, joint cartilages, and tissues to remain elastic.
- Hippophae Rhamnoides – Contains the highest amount of vitamins (A, C, E) and minerals (calcium, magnesium, selenium), which help to vitaminate and mineralize the body. It also contains polyunsaturated fatty acids, which contribute to maintain the body’s self-defense ability against the negative effects of oxidative stress. By provitamin D content, it contributes to the normal use of calcium and phosphorus, to maintaining normal calcium levels in the blood and to maintaining the bone system. It helps to fix the collagen-elastin bond from the tissues, slowing down the aging process.
- Urtica dioica (Nettle) – Nettle is an excellent source of chlorophyll, beta-carotene, minerals (calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, chromium, potassium silicate, boron, selenium and manganese), vitamins B (riboflavin, thiamine, ), vitamins A, D, E, and K, proteins. Due to its complex composition, nettle helps maintain bone, hair, and nail health by favoring calcium metabolism. Beneficial in convalescence, malnutrition, physical and mental stress, nettle supports detoxification of the body by excretion of toxic substances.