The active principles of NON DOLOR ointment easily absorb through the skin and rapidly relieve pain associated with joint diseases (inflammatory rheumatism, degenerative abarticular), overstress or osteoarticular trauma. Alleviates diffused or localized muscle pain, muscle cramps or pain after strenuous exercise or bruises. NON DOLOR stimulates peripheral blood circulation, sustaining cell regeneration. The mild revulsive action of the ointment easily produces a feeling of comfort, warmth in the skin, leading to reduction of discomfort. Essential oils of herb extracts have antibacterial and antifungal actions, preventing the appearance of local infections.
METHOD OF USE:
Adults and children over 6 years: apply the ointment on the affected area and massage gently.
For external use only!
Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes and open wounds. On accidental contact with eyes, rinse abundantly with water!
No house without NON DOLOR!
- Mentha piperita (Mint), leaf extract-5g;
- Gaultheria fragrantissima (Wintergreen), leaf extract-5g;
- Pinus roxburghii (Indian pine), resin extract-5g;
- Eucalyptus globulus (Blue eucalyptus), leaf extract- 5g;
- Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor tree), leaf extract-5g;
- Trachyspermum ammi (Ajwain), seed extract-5g;
- Melaleuca leucadendron (Tea tree), leaf extract- 5g;
- Petrolatum – ad 100g.
- Mentha piperita (Mint) – the oily extract of mint leaves has antirheumatic and analgesic properties, helps soothe skin irritations and insect bites. Has soothing and reinvigorating effects on painful and swollen locations of the body. Menthol and camphor have mild local analgesic properties. It also has a bactericidal and fungicidal effect.
- Gaultheria fragrantissima (Wintergreen) – the oily extract of wintergreen has anti-inflammatory, analgesic effects, activates blood circulation, sustains cell regeneration. It contains a high amount of methyl salicylate which has anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects and alleviates osteoarticular and muscular pain.
- Pinus roxburghii (Indian pine) – resin extract is adjuvant in relieving sciatica, lumbago, arthritic pain, muscle cramps, rheumatism. It has mild lymphatic drainage properties.
- Eucalyptus globulus (Blue eucalyptus) – the oily extract of leaves is a strong local antiseptic. Eucalyptus oil contains 70-80% eucalyptol (1,8-cineole) which is rapidly absorbed in the site of application. Eucalyptol has anti-inflammatory effect because it inhibits arachidonic acid metabolism and production of cytokines. Eucalyptus extract is an important remedy for treating arthritis, especially when symptoms are aggravated by cold weather. It is effective in alleviating mental fatigue and muscle pain.
- Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor tree) – the leaf extract contains a large amount of essential oil. The main component of essential oil is camphor (68%) which has antipruritic, analgesics, anti-inflammatory, lubricant action and stimulates peripheral blood circulation. Supports the lymphatic drainage. It also has antibacterial and antifungal actions.
- Trachyspermum ammi (Ajwain) – the oily extract of seed contains essential oil whose main component is thymol. It has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. It also has antibacterial, antifungal and efficient antiviral actions.
- Melaleuca leucadendron (Cajeput,Tea tree) – the leaf extract contains active ingredients that have anti-inflammatory actions on the joints and muscles. It also has antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties and is effective in superficial bacterial infections.
- Petrolatum – is an excipient that enhances the feeling of warmth in the skin, being occlusive for volatile ingredients. Ensures maximum benefits for the patient, preventing the evaporation of essential oils from the product.