NEURO POWER ™ contains a mixture of Ayurvedic herbs rich in active substances that help the functioning of the nervous system by maintaining the integrity of the neurons and the normal rate of information transmission. Integrative brain functions (memory, perception, concentration and systematization) and physical-mental coordination are supported. By supporting normal blood flow to the brain, it is ensured that nutrients contribute to the normal health and functioning of the brain. The antioxidant ingredients in the plant support the body in protecting neuronal cells against oxidative stress, degenerative processes and premature aging.
NEURO POWER contributes to:
- a good functioning of the nervous system by maintaining the integrity of neurons and the normal rate of transmission of information;
- supporting integrative brain functions (memory, perception, concentration, systematization) and physical-mental coordination;
- supporting normal brain blood flow and providing nutrients that contribute to the health and normal functioning of the brain;
- supporting the body in protecting neuronal cells against oxidative stress, degenerative processes and premature aging.
Usage and recommended dosage:
Adults: 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
It is given half an hour before a meal or one hour after a meal in 1-6 month courses.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Passiflora incarnate (Passion flower), aerial extract – 150mg;
- Tamarindus indica (Tamarin), seed extract – 100mg;
- Ginkgo biloba (leaf-tree), leaf extract – 100mg;
- Hypericum perforatum (St John’s Wort), extract from aerial parts – 50mg;
- Salvia officinalis (Salvia), leaf powder – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (acacia gum – excipient) – 50 mg;
- Passiflora incarnata – Passion flower – The plant contains flavonoids, sterols, coumarins, maltol, chlorogenic acid, volatile oil and alkaloids (harmine, harman, harmol etc.). Passiflora is one of the most well-known herbs for tranquility and tranquility, which reproduces the well-being of the psyche and the feeling of balance. Helps to induce relaxation and well-being, mental comfort, calm and balance. Helps to induce a deep and restful sleep, contributes to the normal functioning of the circulatory system, helps to reduce stress, depressed and anxious states.
- Ginkgo biloba – Ginkgo biloba leaf extract contains ginkgolide, vitamin C, beta-carotene, organic acids (kinurenic, shikimic, benzoic, ginkgolic), tannins, polyols, sterols. The Ginkgo biloba extract is a good neuronal protector. Bilobalide, improves glucose and oxygen uptake in the neuron, increases ATP synthesis, protects the structural and functional integrity of the neuronal membrane. Ginkgo biloba improves the rate of transmission of information at the neuronal level by acting on the density of the synaptic receptors and by accelerating the compensation processes. Antioxidant components contained in Ginkgo biloba, especially flavonoids, vitamin C and carotenoids, neutralize free radicals, preventing lipid peroxidation.
- Hypericum perforatum – Bioactive substances in the plant (hypericin, pseudohipericin, hyperforin, caffeic acid, chlorogenic acid) restore the psychoemotional balance, inducing relaxation and sleep. Hypericin is an MAOI inhibitor that helps relieve symptoms associated with degenerative diseases. The plant has calming properties and has a slightly antidepressant effect. It is beneficial in the states of tension, agitation, stress, maintains the concentration of serotonin in the brain.
- Tamarindus indica (Tamarin) – Tamarin seeds contain large amounts of protein (13-20%), carbohydrates (46-50%), fibers (20%), tannin (20%), water soluble vitamins (B1, B2, PP), macroelements (K, Ca, P, Mg) , Mn, Cu, Zn) and a large amount of essential amino acids (tyrosine, glutamic acid, serine, alanine, cysteine, methionine, triptophan, threonine). They also contain L-dopa (3.78%), a dopamine precursor, a neurotransmitter that stabilizes motor oscillations in case of Parkinson’s disease-related symptoms (increased blood L-dopa concentration leads to increased motor performance).
- Salvia officinalis – The leaves contain tannins, bitter principles, volatile oil, vitamins B1 and C, potassium salts, glycosides, polyphenols and resins. Salvia is beneficial to the nervous system, has a relaxing effect and helps reduce anxiety. It acts at the emotional level in calm and serenity; is a supportive tool for combating physical, mental and depressive fatigue.