Because of its complexity, the human brain still hides many secrets. Every time when it had thought that nothing new could be discovered, the human brain revealed one of its numerous mysteries. An amazing attribute of the brain is its capacity to retain information, called memory.
When the brain is working normally, human has an enhanced awareness, strength of focus and attention. The natural dietary supplement MEMO ON contains ayurvedic herbs that contribute to the normal functioning of concentration and memory capacity, sustaining intellectual efficiency. Supports integrative brain functions (memory, perception, concentration, systematization) and physical and mental coordination. The rich and varied content of phytonutrients and improved blood circulation in the brain helps maintain mental and intellectual functions and performance. MEMO ON diminishes the effects of mental fatigue, nervous exhaustion, stress, restores confidence and optimism. Supports pupils and students in case of intense mental and intellectual efforts especially during exams. MEMO ON supports elderly people to maintain mental and intellectual capacities and is useful as adjuvant in the therapy of nervous system.
MEMO ON tablets contributes to:
- improve cognitive ability, ability to memorize and increase in intellectual efficiency;
- sustain the nervous system during periods of intense physical and mental activity;
- delay the appearance of fatigue and restoring energy resources of the body in case of stress;
- support pupils and students in case of intense mental and intellectual efforts especially during exams;
- maintain mental and intellectual capacities and as adjuvant in the therapy of nervous system in the elderly people.
Suggested dose: As a dietary supplement, ½ hour before meals or 1 hour after meals.
Children between 7-14 years: take ½ (half) tablet two times a day.
Above 14 years and adults: take 1 (one) tablet two times a day.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), aerial parts (8:1) – 100mg;
- Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhpushpi), aerial parts (8:1) – 100mg;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice), root powder – 100mg;
- Emblica officinalis (Amla), fruit powder – 100mg;
- Ocimum sanctum (Holy basil), aerial parts (5:1) – 40mg;
- Celastrus paniculatus (Jyotishmati), seeds (10:1) – 25mg;
- Yashad bhasm (Purified zinc powder) – 10mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia Gum – excipient) – 25mg.
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) – sustains integrative brain functions (memory, perception, concentration) and physico-mental coordination.
- Convolvulus pluricaulis (Shankhpushpi) – is a herb recognized in ayurvedic medicine for maintaining attention, concentration, capacity to understand, processing, systematization and retention of information.
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) – fruits, due to their phytonutrients content, have antioxidant properties, maintaining the normal functioning of the body, enhancing health, vitality and longevity. Vitamin C contained in the fruits supports the immune system through the formation of white blood cells and antibodies that are involved in fighting against infections. It has a role in maintaining health of nervous system, cardiovascular system and especially the venous system. Also, it supports digestion and detoxification processes. Supports lipid metabolism, detoxification processes in the liver and the normal functioning of the intestinal transit. Phytonutrients ensure the normalization of acidity and integrity of gastric mucosa.
- Ocimum sanctum (Holy basil) – it’s an adaptogen, supports body functions under the conditions of stress and overstress. It is a neuroprotective, stimulates blood circulation and protects the brain from damaging effects of glutamate. Reduces stress which can induce fatigue, apathy, emotional instability. It is also a gastro protective, efficiently sustains digestion and absorption of nutrients from food. The volatile oil from holy basil supports the elimination of intestinal parasites.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) – is a brain tonic, supports the normal functioning of the nervous system, maintains concentration, memory, the ability to analyze. Sustains a normal functioning of the digestive system and maintains a normal intestinal transit. Bioactive substances in the herb have mild laxative effect and sustain the recovery of the gastrointestinal mucosa. Supports increased levels of estrogen and hormonal balance in women during menopause. Glabridin, an active principle of herb which suppresses the process of fat formation and sustains the enzymes involved in fat metabolism in the liver.
- Celastrus paniculatus (Jyotishmati) – the active substances of seeds support maintain the balance of neurotransmitters, enhance the cognitive performances, concentration and memory.
- Yashad bhasm (Zinc) – reduces stress and improves memory, being involved in the cerebral area responsible for learning and memory, enhancing communication between neurons. Zinc plays an important role in maintaining immunity, health of skin, hair and nails. It reduces elevated blood glucose levels and has important role in preventing the complications of diabetes (microtubule damage, neuropathy, etc.).