The MEMO ON ™ Syrup dietary supplement contains Ayurvedic herbs that contribute to the normal functioning of concentration and memory capacity, supporting intellectual performance. Ginkgo biloba helps integrative brain functions (memory, perception, concentration) and physical-mental coordination. Rosmarinus officinalis and Melissa officinalis are recognized for maintaining attention, concentration, understanding, processing, systematization and retention of information. MEMO ON ™ Syrup supports students at intense mental and intellectual effort, especially during exams.
MEMO ON Syrup contributes to:
- the normal functioning of concentration and memory capacity, supporting intellectual performance;
- supporting students at intense mental and intellectual effort, especially during exams.
Usage and recommended dosage:
Children 4-6 years: one half teaspoon (2.5 ml) twice a day;
Children 6-12 years: 1 teaspoonful (5 ml) twice daily;
Adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 teaspoons (5-10 ml) 3 times a day.
It is given half an hour before a meal or one hour after a meal. It is recommended to take at least 3 months.
Shake before administration!
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Ginkgo biloba (leaf-tree), leaf extract – 500mg;
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosmarin), leaf extract – 500mg;
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm), aerial extract – 500mg;
- Sorbate (preservative) – 7,5mg;
- Sugar – 2400mg;
- Demineralized water – up to 5ml.
- Ginkgo biloba – Ginkgo biloba contains many flavonoids but also luteol, glucoside, bilobetol, ginkgetol, proanthocyanins or ginkgolides, helping to optimize brain function. Supports cerebral blood circulation, thus maintaining the necessary intake of oxygen and glucose. Maintains mental balance and helps support mental performance. Through the antioxidant effect it contributes to reduce the cellular aging processes.
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosmary) – Rosemary is cognitive stimulant, helps to normalize peripheral and cerebral circulation, maintains memory and ability to concentrate in the event of mental overload. Rosemary antioxidants, such as carnosic and rosmarinic acids, protect the brain from oxidative stress.
- Melissa officinalis (Lemon balm) – Lemon balm reduces the states of agitation, stress and overuse. It has two primary components, eugenol and rosmarinic acid, which maintain nervous system health. Eugenol is an antioxidant that supports the natural healing processes of the body by eliminating free radicals that affect brain cells. Helps maintain optimal levels of body antioxidants, demyelin and glutathione peroxidase. Rosmarinic acid imparts an antidepressant effect and helps maintain brain cell health by maintaining normal blood flow.