Ayurveda considers that the main cause of the disease of human body is the accumulation of toxins from various sources (especially food). The natural dietary supplement MARGUSA is a combination of ayurvedic herbs known for their regenerative and detoxifying properties, supporting the natural process of toxin elimination and maintaining the body’s general tone in cases of physical and mental overstress. MARGUSA sustains the physiological functioning of the gastrointestinal system, ensuring digestion and normal intestinal transit that contributes to the natural detoxification process by removing the digestive residuals and toxins from the colon. Helps the hepatobiliary system in the natural process of detoxification by sustaining processes of metabolism, accumulation, transformation and toxin elimination from the body. MARGUSA helps improve the blood circulation, mobilizing toxins from the liver and other organs in the blood and their subsequent removal from the kidneys through urine. Phytonutrients from herbs neutralize free radicals, protect the cells from the oxidative stress and the degenerative processes and contribute to balance the immune system, thus maintaining the body’s self-defense capability. Detoxifying, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects of bioactive substances from herbs help maintain the tone and health of skin, being a good adjuvant in acne, burns or other skin problems.
MARGUSA tablets contributes to:
- an efficient detoxification of the body through elimination of toxins and residual products of metabolism;
- balance the immune system, neutralize free radicals and ensuring cellular protection against the oxidative stress and the degenerative processes, thereby, maintaining the body’s self-defense capability;
- maintain the skin health, giving it a natural look;
- maintain the vitality and health of the entire body.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement, half an hour before meals.
Children between 7-14 years: take 1 (one) tablet two times a day.
Above 14 years and Adults: take 2 (two) tablets two times a day.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Azadirachta indica (Neem), leaf extract (10:1) – 200mg;
- Azadirachta indica (Neem), leaf powder – 150mg;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice), root powder – 100mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum, excipient) , (10:1) -50mg.
- Azadirachta indica (Neem) – leaves are rich in bioactive substances which support the immune system and antioxidant system of the body. Supports liver functions and removal of toxins from blood. It has antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties, effective in skin disorders (acne, eczema, burns, skin ulcers). The leaves contain (nimbidin), a substance which has the ability to reduce serum glucose levels by increasing peripheral glucose receptors sensitivity. Increases the use of glucose or its deposition in form of glycogen in the liver, muscles or heart. Reduces total lipids that are deregulated in case of diabetes and ensures cardiovascular protection (stops atherogenesis).
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) – the root contains bioactive substances which have mild laxative effect and sustain recovery of gastrointestinal mucosa. Glabridin, contained in the herb suppresses the process of fat formation and supports the enzymes involved in fat metabolism in the liver. Supports increased levels of estrogen and hormonal balance in women during menopause. Glycyrrhiza glabra helps maintain the normal functioning of digestive system and a normal intestinal transit. Phytonutrients also help to maintain a healthy respiratory system.