Cardiovascular diseases constitute one of the main causes of death worldwide, making primary concern to reduce risks. Currently, we are witnessing a slight decline in the incidences of cardiovascular diseases and which are especially due to effective treatments and preventive measures. According to Ayurveda, the body is governed by three Doshas named Vata, Pitta, Kapha and similarly, the heart is administered by three subdoshas known as Vanya vata, (blood circulation), Sadhak pitta (emotional balance) and Avalambaka kapha (sentiment of safety). Ayurvedic sages attribute heart as a place of consciousness (Sharira). Moreover, according to Ayurveda, the primary reasons that cause heart disease (hridroga) are diet, anxiety and lifestyle. The natural dietary supplement LYON HEART contains ayurvedic herbs that help maintain health and normal functioning of the heart by increasing the force of contraction and efficiency of cardiac muscles, normalizing rhythm of the heartbeat and reducing coronary spasms. Phytonutrients of herbs contained in LYON HEART support an optimum blood circulation by maintaining the elasticity and structure of blood vessels and by maintaining the blood pressure within normal limits.
By increasing lipid metabolism and energy release and by maintaining normal blood lipid levels, health and resistance of blood vessels of the circulatory system can be sustained.
LYON HEART- tablets contributes to:
- maintain health and the normal functioning of the heart;
- maintain a normal heart rhythm and normal limits of blood pressure;
- sustain coronary and systemic circulation;
- removal of excess water from the body.
As dietary supplement
Adults: take 1-2 (one to two) tablets three times a day, one hour after meals.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary Supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna), bark – 100mg;
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng), root – 100mg;
- Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn), leaves and flowers – 100mg;
- Rosa centifolia (Indian rose), petals – 50mg;
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura), fruits – 50mg;
- Commiphora mukul (Guggul), resin – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum – excipient) – 50mg.
- Terminalia arjuna (Arjuna) – is a cardio protector, supports the normal functioning of the heart, heart rate and maintains the blood pressure within normal limits. Decreases systolic blood pressure and coronary spasms.
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) – is an adaptogen, contributes to the general tone and in maintaining normal physical and mental performance in conditions of stress and fatigue. It is a neuroprotective, fortifies nerve structures, improves concentration and memory and slows down aging. Supports the cardiac functions by increasing the force of contraction and by maintaining blood pressure within normal limits. Supports the immune system and the endogenous antioxidant system, increases resistance and helps the body to adapt to environmental conditions.
- Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn) – used in cardiovascular diseases because it has cardio-tonic and vasodilatory actions, restores the normal levels of blood pressure, decreases elevated levels of blood cholesterol, promotes peripheral blood circulation to the heart and brain. It also has anticoagulating properties. It regulates and stabilizes the heart rhythm in case of hypertension or hypotension, unstable blood pressure, coronary heart disease, mild cardiac insufficiency, arrhythmias, cardiac neurosis, atherosclerosis and arteritis obliterans. In case of sequels of post myocardial infarction, hawthorn is very effective, promoting the revascularization of the heart muscle and stabilizes blood pressure.
- Rosa centifolia (Indian rose) – contains a high quantity of minerals and vitamins that support the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system.
- Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura) – sustains blood circulation and it is a coronary and cardiac protector, lowers elevated blood pressure. It also lowers elevated levels of serum lipids by increasing metabolism and energy release.
- Commiphora mukul (Guggul) – regulates thyroid hormone levels, sustains lipid metabolism (stimulates fat metabolism) and an increased energy utilization. It prevents the conversion of carbohydrates into triglycerides. Decreases blood clotting and increases blood circulation.