One of the basic concepts of Ayurveda is Agni, the fire inside, the warmth of life, the embodiment of metabolic energy. Digestive functions associated with Agni, “energy” of nutritive mixture, responsible for the assimilation of nutrients in the body. LIVECOM syrup contains bioactive substances from ayurvedic medicinal herbs that support liver in metabolic processes, accumulation, release and transformation of nutrients. Stimulates the regeneration of damaged hepatic cells by favoring ribosomal protein synthesis. Protects the integrity of the cell membrane of liver cells, prevents the penetration of harmful substances in liver which appear due to unbalanced diets, alcohol, hepatotoxic medicaments or drugs. Phytonutrients contribute in reducing free radicals to protect liver cells against the oxidative stress and degenerative processes. By maintaining a normal intestinal transit, an efficient absorption of nutrients from the digestive tract can be ensured and the liver can be supported correctly in the metabolic processes and disposal of metabolic waste and toxins from the body. Supports the process of bile secretion and its normal discharge from the gall bladder, thus contributing to the digestion of fats and maintaining normal cholesterol and blood lipids. Helps the body to recover after overstress, fatigue, convalescence, food intoxication or potentially hepatotoxic therapies.
LIVECOM Syrup contributes to:
- maintain the health of liver, spleen and blood components in case of unbalanced diets or presence of potentially hepatotoxic substances (alcohol, drugs, toxins);
- supporting liver in metabolic processes, accumulation and elimination of toxins;
- protect liver cells against oxidative stress;
- recovery of damaged liver cell and the regeneration of new cells by stimulating protein synthesis;
- sustain digestion and assimilation of nutrients in the body thereby contributing to the health and vitality;
- support the body during situations of stress, overstress, fatigue, convalescence;
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement. 30 minutes before meals.
Children between 1-5 years: take 1 (one) teaspoon (5ml) two times per day.
Children between 6-14 years: take 1 (one) teaspoon (5ml) two to three times per day.
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken. To be consumed with in 60 days after the first opening of the product. For persons with diabetes condition LIVECOM syrup sugar free is advised. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Picrorhiza kurroa (Kutki), root (4:1) – 100mg;
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), fruits (4:1) – 100mg;
- Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh), aerial parts (10:1) – 100mg;
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punernava), root (8:1) – 50mg;
- Eclipta alba (Bhringraj), aerial parts (10:1) – 50mg;
- Phyllanthus urinaria (Bhumyamlaki), aerial parts (10:1) – 50mg;
- Tinospora cordifolia (Giloy), stem (10:1) – 50mg;
- Emblica officinalis (Amla), fruits (4:1) – 50mg;
- Tecoma undulata (Rohida), bark (13:1) – 50mg;
- Fumaria officinalis (Fumitory), aerial parts (10:1) – 50mg;
- Silybum marianum (Milk thistle), fruits (4:1) – 50mg;
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe), leaves (3:1) – 50mg;
- Sodium benzoate (preservative) – 25mg;
- Sugar – 2400mg;
- Sorbitol (70%) – 3000mg (only for Livecom Syrup sugar free);
- Demineralized water – up to 5ml.
- Picrorhiza kurroa (Kutki) – supports health and the normal functioning of the liver, especially in case of intoxication with hepatotoxic substances, maintaining normal levels of liver enzymes and serum bilirubin. Supports normal fat deposition in the liver and is protective against hepatitis virus. It contributes to maintain a normal intestinal transit.
- Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh) – supports digestive functions by increasing the bile flow and maintaining liver enzyme activity. Supports the body’s ability to self-defense.
- Eclipta alba (Bhringraj) – supports liver functions and the elimination of metabolic residuals as well as toxins from the liver.
- Boerhavia diffusa (Punernava) – contributes to an increased biliary flow, supports the processes of digestion and detoxification. Supports maintaining normal levels of liver enzymes and mechanisms of liver cells regeneration.
- Phyllanthus urinaria (Bhumyamlaki) and Tecoma undulata (Rohida) – support the production and secretion of bile, preventing the formation of gallstones. They have hepatoprotective properties, maintaining cell membrane integrity and protect hepatocytes by inhibiting lipid peroxidation process (antioxidant). Maintain normal levels of liver enzymes involved in intermediary metabolism and detoxification process of the liver.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Emblica officinalis (Amla) – support fat metabolism, detoxification processes in the liver and maintain a normal intestinal transit. Bioactive components ensure the normalization of gastric acidity and integrity of gastric mucosa.
- Fumaria officinalis (Fumitory) – supports the normal secretion and discharge of bile and contributes to an optimum digestion. The diuretic and depurative effects help in naturally eliminating toxins from the body.
- Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) – contributes to maintain cellular integrity and normal functioning of liver cell membranes and stimulates liver cell recovery. It protects the liver against various noxious substances (alcohol, hepatotoxic medicament substances, toxins) and supports the physiological process of detoxification.
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe) – supports the digestive health and hepatobiliary system by maintaining a normal intestinal transit and by naturally eliminating toxins from the body.