LAXASALM ™ is a natural Ayurvedic dietary supplement that helps maintain normal intestinal transit, helping to reduce constipation and associated abdominal discomfort. The normal intestinal peristalsis ensures the restoration of the frequency and consistency of the stools and the elimination of gas and toxins from the digestive tract from the colon, thus supporting the natural detoxification process. It helps maintain the balance of the intestinal bacterial flora, which plays an essential role in digestion and immune system. The normal functioning of the digestive system is an important factor in maintaining the vitality and health of the whole organism.
LAXASALM contributes to:
- maintain a normal intestinal transit;
- diminish the abdominal discomfort associated with constipation;
- normalize the normal intestinal peristalsis;
- restore the frequency and consistency of the stools, and removing gas and toxins from the digestive tract from the colon, thus supporting the natural detoxification process;
- maintain the balance of intestinal bacterial flora, which plays an essential role in digestion and immune system;
- the normal functioning of the digestive system, an important factor in maintaining the vitality and health of the whole organism.
Usage and recommended dosage:
Children over 14 years: 1-2 tablets a day.
Adults: 2-3 tablets a day.
It is preferably administered at night, at bedtime, for up to 10 days. Administration can resume after a 7-10 day break.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), fruit powder – 200mg;
- Cassia angustifolia (Senna), leaf powder – 150mg;
- Pimpinella anisum (Anise), fruit powder – 100mg;
- Acacia arabica (acacia gum – excipient) – 50mg;
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) – The fruit contains hydrolysable tannins, mainly chebuline and chelated acid. It also contains small amounts of gallic acid, elagic acid, anthraquinones (senozides), flavonoids (routine, luteolin, quercetin), fatty acids (palmitic acid, stearic, oleic, linoleic, arachidonic, behenic) ferulic acid, vanilic acid). It is a natural laxative that normalizes intestinal transit and reduces bloating and associated abdominal pain. By adjusting the seat frequency, it eliminates existing toxins in the colon due to poor digestion. Fruit stimulates appetite, maintains hepatobiliary health.
- Cassia angustifolia (Senna) – Leaves contain anthraquinone compounds (1.5-3% senozide A and B), phytosterols, tannins, essential oil, mineral salts, mucilages. Due to the anthraquinone compounds, leaves of Cassia angustifolia stimulate intestinal peristalsis to be laxative. It is beneficial in case of constipation due to sedentary life, unbalanced diet, medication administration, insufficient intake of fluids, neglect of the defecation process.
- Pimpinella anisum (Anise) – Fruits contain a volatile oil, which is represented by a large amount of anethole, but also an aldehyde, anisic acid, eugenol. In addition to volatile oil, aniseed fruits also contain coumarins, tocopherol, polyphenolcarboxylic acids. The seed has up to 6% essential oil and it contains up to 90% anethole. Due to the volatile oils content, the fruits have a slightly laxative, spasmolytic and antibacterial effect. Anise preserves the balance of the intestinal flora, supports digestion, soothes balloons and abdominal discomfort associated with constipation.