The natural dietary supplement KAMAIANY tablets contains ayurvedic herbs that maintain the female hormonal balance and fertility, being an excellent tonic for female reproductive system. Supports normal sexual life, sensuality, amplifying femininity. The content of natural calcium helps maintain the density and structure of bone, normal blood clotting and decreases capillary permeability. The natural content of iron ensures the formation of healthy red blood cells contributing as iron reserve in the liver and spleen. KAMAIANY contributes in hormonal balance, normal menstrual cycle (normal menstrual flow, stops bleeding, restores endometrium) and diminishes the unpleasant manifestations arising during premenstrual and menstrual period (nervousness, irritability, anxiety, pain in the pelvic area). By inducing calmness and relaxation, it helps sustain the adaptability of the female body to stress, over stress, fatigue, and provides an overall wellbeing. It balances the hormonal levels in perimenopausal and postmenopausal period and has beneficial effects on physical and psycho-emotional balance of women. The phytonutrients contained in KAMAIANY have antioxidant properties, protecting the body from the oxidative stress, cellular damage and supports the immune system, thereby, maintain the body’s self-defense capability.
KAMAIANY contributes to:
- maintain the general tone of the body, maintain female hormonal balance and health of female reproductive system;
- sustain a normal sexual life, amplifying sensuality and femininity;
- normal menstrual cycle and diminish the unpleasant manifestation arised during premenstrual and menstrual period;
- ameliorate manifestations of perimenopause and post menopause syndrome.
Children over 14 years: ½ tablet, 3 times a day half an hour before meals or one hour after meals for 30 days. 3 to 6 months usage is recommended.
Adults: 1-2 tablets, 3 times a day half an hour before meals or hour after meals for 30 days. 3 to 6 months usage is recommended.
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Does not contain any potential allergenic substances. Do not administer during menstrual cycle. During pregnancy, consult the physician before administration. The food supplement does not replace a varied diet. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Has no side effects at the recommended dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in original pack, protect from sunlight, heat and humidity.
- Saraca asoca (Ashoka), bark (10:1) – 100 mg;
- Caesalpinia sappan (Patang), wood (20:1) – 75 mg;
- Abroma augusta (Ulat kambal), leaves (8:1) – 50 mg;
- Mesua ferrea (Nagkesar), flowers (4:1) – 50 mg;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric), rhizome (10:1) – 50mg;
- Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh), resin – 50 mg;
- Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra), bark (8:1) – 50 mg;
- Praval bhasm (Natural calcium) – 25mg;
- Dhatri loha (Natural iron) – 25 mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum – excipient) – 25mg.
- Saraca asoca (Ashoka) – has a rich content of minerals and especially calcium, ensuring normal menstrual blood flow. The phytoestrogen compounds (having estrogen like activity) contained in the herb, support endometrium in the process of recovery and stop hemorrhage.
- Caesalpinia sappan (Patang) – sustains the normalization of menstrual flow and stops the uterine bleeding.
- Mesua ferrea (Nagkesar) – the flower extract has hemostatic properties in case of uterine bleeding or hemorrhoids.
- Abroma augusta (Ulat kambal) – the leaf extract contains phytonutrients which maintain the normal menstrual flow and alleviate the discomfort appear during menstruation.
- Symplocos racemosa (Lodhra) – sustains the normal functioning of the reproductive system, supports oocyte maturation and release of follicle (ovulation). Helps to regulate menstrual flow, has uterine hemostatic action.
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) – contains curcumin as main component, has strong antioxidant activity which reduces the lipid peroxidation of cell membranes. Maintains the fluidity of blood and normalizes the blood flow by reducing platelet aggregation and normalization of fibrinogen levels. Curcumin has nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory activity. Helps detoxify the body (enhances detoxifying enzyme activities).
- Commiphora myrrha (Myrrh) – the resin contains bioactive principles which help to regulate blood flow which was insufficient in oligomenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, and relieves from pain. Sustains the body in case of fatigue, asthenia, mental restlessness, inability to concentrate.
- Praval bhasm (Natural calcium) – the calcium content supports maintain bone structure, normal blood clotting, healthy skin, nails and hair, maintaining a healthy nervous system and muscular system.
- Dhatri loha (Natural iron) – due to its iron content, it ensures the formation of healthy red blood cells and contributes to the formation of iron reserves in the liver and spleen.