HEMOROPLANT ™ contains Ayurvedic herbs that help maintain the integrity of the vascular walls and blood circulation in the rectal venous system. The herbal substance complex supports the process of natural regeneration of the tissue and veins in the anorectal area, reducing the discomfort due to deformation of the internal and external rectal varicose veins. Helps maintain a balanced intestinal flora and a normal intestinal transit, regulates stool consistency and natural detoxification of the colon. Maintains the normal functioning of the digestive system. It supports the appetite and absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract, helping to maintain the physiological functions of the liver and the health and vitality of the whole organism.
HEMOROPLANT contributes to:
- support the process of natural regeneration of the tissue and veins in the A-rectal area;
- reduce discomfort due to deformation of internal and external rectal varicose veins;
- maintain a balanced intestinal flora and normal intestinal transit;
- adjustment of stool consistency and natural detoxification of the colon;
- maintain the normal functioning of the digestive system;
- support the appetite and absorption of nutrients in the digestive tract, helping to maintain the physiological functions of the liver and the health and vitality of the whole organism.
Usage and recommended dosage:
Adults: 1-2 tablets three times a day, one hour after a meal.
The cure lasts for at least a month and can be repeated.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Ruscus aculeatus (Butcher’s broom), root powder- 100mg;
- Achillea millefolium (Yarrow), airborne powder – 100mg;
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), fruit powder – 100mg;
- Cassia fistula (Amaltas), fruit powder – 50mg;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric), rhizome powder – 50mg;
- Cichorium intybus (Chicory), root powder – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (acacia gum – excipient) – 50 mg;
- Ruscus aculeatus – Butcher’s broom is used for centuries against hemorrhoids. The herb is rich in antioxidant flavonoids, such as routine. It also contains ruscogenin saponin (with anti-inflammatory and vasoconstrictive properties). It helps to strengthen the capillary walls, increasing the flow of blood in the veins. It is used in inadequate blood circulation, improves the tone and integrity of the veins, and reduces inflammation of the tissues.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) – contains gallic acid, elagic acid, anthraquinones, flavonoids, fatty acids, phenolic acids. It is a natural laxative and astringent, normalizes intestinal transit and reduces bloating and associated abdominal pain. By adjusting the frequency of seats, it purifies the body naturally by removing toxins present in the colon due to a deficient digestion.
- Achillea millefolium – contains flavones, amino acids, tannins, minerals. By the volatile oil content, the herb has gastric and intestinal calming effect, it is anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic of the bile ducts, hemoroid decongestant. It reduces the inflammatory process, supports tightening of tissues and eases scarring. It has haemostatic and healing properties.
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) – contains curcuma (mostly curcumin). Curcumin has antioxidant action similar to other polyphenols (neutralizes free radicals and stimulates the endogenous antioxidant enzyme system), reduces lipid peroxide, reduces platelet aggregation, normalizes fibrinogen levels. Curcumin has non-steroidal anti-inflammatory action. Contributes to the detoxification of the body (it enhances the activity of detoxifying enzymes).
- Cichorium intybus (Chicory) – contains inulin, sesquiterpenic lactones, tannin, aesculetin, scopoletin, volatile oil. Inulins are a group of oligosaccharides that help stabilize the intestinal flora and therefore the plant is used more and more frequently in daily nutrition, being indicated in slow digestion, flatulence, constipation. Inulin also increases calcium and possibly magnesium absorption, and maintains triglyceride and cholesterol levels. The active principles of chicory give the plant stomach, colagogue, hepatoprotector, depurative, laxative effect.
- Cassia fistula (Amaltas) – fruits contain anthraquinones (sennoside A and B), rhein, tannins, aloin, barbaloin, flavones (cathechin, kaempferol, epicatechin). Contribute to direct stimulation of intestinal peristalsis, being a good laxative, diminishes colic pain and discomfort caused by the presence of hemorrhoids.