The growth and health of the child is an ongoing concern of any parent. Children need extra help to stay healthy, they need more than a balanced diet and regular exercises. The natural dietary supplement HAPPY KID syrup is a natural product of ayurvedic medicinal herbs, known for their tonic properties, which support harmonious and healthy growth of the child.
The combination of herbs Elettaria cardamomum, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Aegle marmelos, Carum carvi and Bacopa monnieri, along with other herbs contained in HAPPY KID syrup, has a synergic effect, helping to maintain a healthy appetite, proper assimilation of nutrients from food, proper functioning of the digestive and hepatobiliary systems and contributing in the natural elimination of toxins. The complex of phytonutrients of the herbs contained in HAPPY KID syrup maintains health and functions of upper respiratory tract, helps eliminate excess water and free radicals from the body, and thereby enhancing the body’s self-defense capacity and adaptation to environmental conditions.
HAPPY KID Syrup contributes to:
- maintain a normal appetite and intestinal transit, an efficient assimilation of nutrients and elimination of toxins from the digestive tract;
- sustain the health of the respiratory, digestive and hepatobiliary systems;
- maintain the body’s self-defense capacity;
- sustain the physical and mental growth and harmonious development of the child.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement, half an hour before meals for minimum 30 days.
Children: 2-4 years: take 1 (One) teaspoon per day.
Children: 4-8 years: take 2 to 3 (two to three) teaspoons per day.
Children: 8-14 years: take 1 to 2 (one to two ) teaspoons three times a day.
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Children with known medical condition or children allergic to apiculture products should be taken for consult their healthcare physician prior to taking this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Have no adverse effects on recommended dose and method of administration. Keep in original pack at room temperature. Keep away from light and heat. After opening, keep in refrigerator and to be consumed in maximum 60 days. Effect is stable with time. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom), seeds (6:1) – 200 mg;
- Embelia ribes (Vaividang), fruits (10:1) – 200 mg;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice), root (5:1) – 200 mg;
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi), aerial parts (8:1) – 200 mg;
- Aegle marmelos (Bael), fruits (6:1) – 200 mg;
- Adhatoda vasica (Vasa), leaves (3:1) – 200 mg;
- Carum carvi (Caraway), fruits (4:1) – 200 mg;
- Citrus medica (Citron), fruits (6:1) – 200 mg;
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), aerial parts (10:1) – 200 mg;
- Mentha piperita (Mint), aerial parts (5:1) – 200 mg;
- Honey-200 mg;
- Sodium benzoate (preservative) – 25 mg;
- Sugar -2400mg;
- Demineralized water – up to 5 ml.
- Elettaria cardamomum (Cardamom) – the seeds contain bioactive substances that have digestive tonic action and help reduce bloating and abdominal discomfort.
- Embelia ribes (Vaividang) – the fruits are used as digestive tonic and to reduce bloating. Fruits enhance elimination of intestinal parasites by paralyzing the nervous system of worms, sustaining their elimination by having a mild laxative effect.
- Glycyrrhiza galbra (Licorice) – the root extract helps maintain a normal functioning of the digestive system and a normal intestinal transit. The phytonutrients also contribute to maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) – the aerial parts extract contributes to normal cognitive functions by maintaining concentration and memory.
- Aegle marmelos (Bael) – the fruit extract helps in the normal functioning of intestinal transit and in maintaining the health of digestive system.
- Adhatoda vasica (Vasa) – leaves contain vasicine, a bioactive substance known in traditional indian medicine due to its properties of fluidifying the bronchial secretion and its elimination.
- Carum carvi (Caraway) – the fruit extract helps in normal functioning of digestive system and intestinal transit, reduce bloating and helps to eliminate gas.
- Citrus medica (Citron) – fruit helps maintain health of digestive system, upper respiratory tract and eliminates excess water from the body.
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) – the aerial parts extract of the herb helps maintain fluidity of bronchial secretions, maintains normal functioning of digestive system and neutralizes free radicals.