GRAVIOLA STAR ™ tablets help maintain or gain the natural vitality and balance of the body. The active ingredients of Annona muricata (Graviola) and Curcuma longa (Turmeric) present in the unique GRAVIOLA STAR dietary supplement offer various therapeutic properties, acting as antioxidant, antibacterial, hepatoprotective and anti-inflammatory. With antitumor potential, the two plants offer hope for future anti-cancer therapies.
GRAVIOLA STAR contributes to:
- maintain the balance of the immune system;
- neutralize free radicals and maintaining the normal level of antioxidants;
- maintaining health due to potential selective cytotoxic action on chemotherapy-resistant tumor cells (hepatic, breast, pancreatic).
Usage and recommended dosage:
Adults – 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
It is administered 1/2 hour before main meals, minimum 3-6 months and can be repeated.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Annona muricata (Graviola), fruit extract – 200mg;
- Annona muricata (Graviola), fruit powder – 200mg;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric), rhizome powder – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum), loading agent – 50mg;
- Annona muricata (Graviola) – acetogenines, the main active compounds of the graviola fruit, along with proteins, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, minerals, vitamins and volatile oils, support and balance the body’s immune system, protecting it from infections, reducing the harmful action of free radicals favors premature cell disease and / or aging. An effective antioxidant, graviola promotes collagen production with a role in osteo-articular system health, stimulates endogenous antibody production, helps maintain blood vessel health, helps in calcium and iron uptake, reduces the risk of anemia, balances hormone and protects against stress. It has antibacterial action on Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Streptococcus pyogenes, Bacillus subtilis, Salmonella typhimurium and Klebsiella pneumonia. Laboratory studies have demonstrated the anticancer potential of graviola extracts due to active principles that can destroy certain types of cancer cells (especially liver and mammary diseases) that are resistant to certain oncological treatments. Also, the graviola extract inhibited the survival and metabolism of abnormal pancreatic cells, and this indicates a potential success in pancreas neoplasm. The way these substances called acetogenin work is unique: they selectively destroy abnormal cells without affecting the healthy ones.
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) – rhizome powder has very strong antioxidant action similar to other polyphenols, reduces lipid peroxidation. Maintains blood flow and normalizes blood flow (reduces platelet aggregation, normalizes fibrinogen levels). Curcumin has non-steroidal anti-inflammatory action. It controls blood cholesterol by reducing absorption and increasing its conversion to bile acids in the liver. Contributes to the detoxification of the body (it enhances the activity of detoxifying enzymes).