GOUT STAR contains Ayurvedic herbs that help maintain normal joint integrity and mobility by providing trophicity, lubrication and support healthy blood circulation. The phytonutrients support the elimination of excess uric acid from the body, thus alleviate pain and discomfort arising due to deposition of microcrystals in the joints, kidneys and other tissues. Supports urinary flow and the complex process of eliminating toxins from the body while maintaining health and a proper functioning of the urinary system and joints. The complex of phytonutrients maintains the normal level of antioxidant enzymes, thus protecting the body from oxidative and degenerative processes and premature aging of joints.
GOUT STAR contributes to:
- maintain the integrity and normal joint mobility by providing trophicity, lubrication and support a healthy blood circulation;
- elimination of excess uric acid from the body, thus alleviating pain and discomfort arised due to microcrystals deposition in joints, kidneys and other tissues;
- detoxify the body by supporting the urinary flow and the complex process of eliminating toxins from the body while maintaining health and proper functioning of the urinary system and joints;
- maintaining normal levels of antioxidant enzymes, thus protecting the body from oxidative and degenerative processes and premature aging of joints.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement ½ hour before meals or one hour after meals for at least 6 months.
Adults: take 1-2 (one to two) tablets 3 times a day. Administration can be repeated.
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Orthosiphon aristatus (Java tea), leaf extract (10:1) – 125mg;
- Apium graveolens (Celery), seed extract (4:1) – 100 mg;
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s Claw), root powder – 75mg;
- Vitis vinifera (Grapes), seed extract (5:1) – 65mg;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric), root powder – 60mg;
- Mentha piperita (Peppermint), leaf extract (5:1) – 25mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum- excipient) – 50mg.
- Orthosiphon aristatus (Java tea, Mutri tulsi) – bioactive substances in the leaves support excretory functions of the kidneys thus preventing edema formation and kidney stones. By dilating urethral lumen and by increasing diuresis (without removing potassium), helps remove residues and small stones from the urinary tract. Relieves symptoms of urinary tract infections and increases the resistance of urinary tract against pathogens. It prevents chronic serum hyperuricaemia in patients with gout attacks (caffeic acid inhibits the conversion of purines to uric acid). Reduces pain and inflammation in case of rheumatoid arthritis, gout, by removing excess acid and water in joints.
- Apium graveolens (Celery) – bioactive substances from the celery seeds, stimulates kidneys to rapidly eliminate metabolic wastes, toxins and excess water from the body in case of fluid retention. Increases the urinary flow and it is an antiseptic to the urinary tract being a good adjuvant in urinary infections. Phytonutrient complex in celery seeds sustain the integrity and support joint mobility and have analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects (rheumatism and rheumatoid arthritis).
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) – Grape seed extract contains most powerful antioxidants in neutralizing free radicals. Proanthocyanidin (flavonoid oligomer), is 20 times stronger than vitamin C and 50 times stronger than vitamin E, protecting the body from harmful oxidative free radicals attack. It contains micronutrients (zinc, copper, selenium) involved in supporting biochemical functions under stress or diseases. It helps maintain cartilage health by restoring collagen.
- Harpagophytum procumbens (Devil’s Claw) – the root contains harpagosides and other compounds from iridoid glucosides group having nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory action that block cyclooxygenase (COX-2) and lipoxygenase (LOX) (inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins, thromboxanes, leukotrienes). It also has mild analgesic effect. Complex of phytonutrients from the root protects joint cartilage, maintains joint mobility and blood circulation in joints. In case of gout, it favors uric acid excretion and improves inflammatory component of this disease.
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) – the root contains curcuminoids that have nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory action by inhibiting the activity of cyclooxygenase-2, lipoxygenase and nitric oxide synthase enzymes. Curcumin has strong antioxidant action like other polyphenols, neutralizing free radicals, protecting the body from oxidative stress and degenerative processes. Maintains fluidity of blood, normalizes blood flow and supports body’s detoxification processes.