Digestive disorders are various and widely prevalent. They are caused by several factors, including a lifestyle and disordered eating. The natural dietary supplement GASCURE tablets is a natural product formulated from Indian medicinal herbs which support the physiological functioning of the gastrointestinal system, ensuring digestion and a normal intestinal transit, thereby, facilitating the restoration of stool frequency and consistency, eliminating intestinal gas and toxins accumulated due to inadequate digestion, supporting in this way, the natural detoxification process. The combination of phytonutrients from herb extracts contained in GASCURE tablets ensure a normal digestion by normalizing gastric acidity, maintaining the secretion and functioning of the digestive enzymes, protecting gastric mucosa and maintain the balance of intestinal flora. Gastric digestion is sustained by the contribution of papain enzyme involved in the digestion of proteins in the stomach, maintaining the functions of digestive system, normal appetite and supports nutrient absorption from the digestive tract, thus helping to maintain the physiological functions of liver and health and vitality of the entire body. GASCURE tablets by supporting gastric, intestinal, hepatobiliary functions and intestinal transit, helps eliminate the inconvenience caused by food difficult to digest or an inadequate diet.
GASCURE tablets contributes to:
- normalize the secretion and functioning of digestive enzymes and maintain the balance of intestinal flora;
- the natural detoxification process by maintaining digestion and restoring the normal intestinal transit, facilitating, in this way, stool frequency and consistency, eliminating gas and toxins from intestines which are accumulated due to inadequate digestion;
- eliminating the inconvenience of overeating or due to foods which are difficult to digest by sustaining gastric, intestinal, biliary functions and by maintaining the intestinal transit;
- maintain a proper absorption of nutritive substances, ensuring the maintenance of vitality and health of the entire body.
Method of administration and recommended dosage:
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement
Adults: 1-2 tablets, 3 times a day, after meals.
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. The food supplement does not replace a varied diet. Do not exceed recommended daily dosage. Has no side effects at the recommended dosage. Keep out of the reach of children. Protect from sunlight, heat and humidity.
- Plumbago zeylanica (Chitrak), root – 50mg;
- Zingiber officinalis (Ginger), rhizome – 50mg;
- Piper longum (Pipli, Java pepper), fruits – 50mg;
- Carica papaya (Papaya), seeds – 50 mg;
- Trachyspermum ammi (Yavani), fruits – 50mg;
- Piper nigrum (Black pepper), fruits – 50mg;
- Hordeum vulgare (Barley), aerial parts – 50 mg;
- Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh), aerial parts – 50mg;
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), fruits – 25mg;
- Emblica officinalis (Amla), fruits – 25mg;
- Cyperus rotundus (Nagarmotha), rhizome – 25 mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum – excipient) – 25mg
- Plumbago zeylanica (Chitrak) – helps improve digestion, maintains normal appetite, supports the detoxification process in the liver.
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) – stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes in the stomach and intestine, normalizes the secretion and bile flow that helps digest foods which are difficult to digest, helps digest foods rich in protein and fat, eliminating nausea. It normalizes the intestinal transit and helps alleviate bloating sensation by eliminating gas.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Emblica officinalis (Amla) – maintain fat metabolism, detoxification processes in the liver and maintain normal intestinal transit. Bioactive components ensure the normalization of acidity and maintain the integrity of gastric mucosa.
- Piper longum (Pipli, Java pepper), Piper nigrum (Black pepper) – contribute in nutrient absorption in the digestive tract and sustain an enhanced intestinal transit. They are general tonic, help protect the body against the oxidative stress and its adaptation to stressful environmental conditions.
- Carica papaya (Papaya) – contains papain, a herb pepsin which supports the normal digestion of proteins.
- Hordeum vulgare (Barley) – facilitates digestion, intestinal transit and keeps the balance of intestinal microflora.
- Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh) – helps digest fats by increasing bile flow, sustains detoxifying functions of the liver and supports the body’s natural defense capability.
- Cyperus rotundus (Nagarmotha) – normalizes digestion by stabilizing intestinal peristalsis, reduces nausea and heaviness in the stomach and supports the elimination of gaseous troubles which may occur after taking copious meals.