Digestive disorders are various and widely prevalent. They are caused by several factors, including the lifestyle and disordered eating. The natural dietary supplement GASCURE syrup is a product formulated from Indian medicinal herbs which support the physiological functioning of the gastrointestinal system, ensuring digestion and a normal intestinal transit, thereby, facilitating the restoration of stool frequency and consistency, removing gas and toxins from the intestines which are accumulated due to inadequate digestion, supporting in this way, the natural detoxification process. The combination of phytonutrients from herb extracts contained in GASCURE syrup ensure a normal digestion by normalizing gastric acidity, maintaining secretion and functioning of digestive enzymes, protecting gastric mucosa and maintain the balance of intestinal flora. An adequate absorption of nutritive substances and the normal functioning of digestive system ensure the vitality and health of the entire body. GASCURE syrup, by supporting gastric, intestinal, hepatobiliary functions and intestinal transit, helps eliminate the inconvenience caused by overeating or food difficult to digest. The product creates an unfavorable environment for intestinal parasites and contributes to their elimination from the body.
GASCURE syrup contributes to:
- normalize the secretion and functioning of digestive enzymes and maintain the balance of intestinal flora, restore stool frequency and consistency;
- eliminate gas and toxins from intestines accumulated due to food or deficient digestion, support the functions of digestive system, eliminating the inconvenience caused by overeating or due to food difficult to digest;
- ensure a proper absorption of nutritive substances, ensuring the maintenance of vitality and health of the entire body.
Suggested dose: As dietary supplement.½ hour before meals or 1 hour after meals.
Adults: take 1 to 2 (one to two ) teaspoons (5-10ml) three times a day for at least 30 days.
Attention: This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and individual with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place.
Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken. To be consumed within 60 days after the first opening of the product. SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), fruits (7:1) – 100mg;
- Plumbago zeylanica (Chitrak), roots (5:1) – 100mg;
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), fruits (4:1) – 100mg;
- Emblica officinalis (Amla), fruits (4:1) – 100mg;
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger), rhizome (6:1) – 100mg;
- Piper retrofractum (Pippali), fruits (10:1) – 100mg;
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe), leaves (3:1) – 50mg;
- Piper longum (Pipli, Java pepper), fruits (3:1) – 50mg;
- Terminalia belerica (Vibhitaki), fruits (3:1) – 50mg;
- Trachyspermum ammi (Yavani), fruits (8:1) – 50mg;
- Anethum sowa (Dill), fruits (8:1) – 50mg;
- Cuminum cyminum (Cumin), fruits (8:1)- 50mg;
- Citrus limonum (Lemon), fruit (6:1) – 25mg;
- Piper nigrum (Black pepper), fruits (6:1) – 25mg;
- Andrographis paniculata (Kalmegh), aerial parts (10:1) -20mg;
- Ferula narthex (Asafoetida), resin – 5mg;
- Sodium benzoate (preservative) – 25mg;
- Sugar- 2400mg;
- Demineralized water – up to 5 ml.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Terminalia belerica (Vibhitaki), Emblica officinalis (Amla) – maintain fat metabolism, detoxification processes in the liver and maintain a normal intestinal transit. Bioactive components contained in herbs ensure the normalization of acidity and maintain the integrity of gastric mucosa.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), Anethum sowa (Dill), Cuminum cyminum (Cumin) – bioactive principles in herbs maintain the natural balance of intestinal flora, having an important role in digestion process by helping the normal functioning of the digestive process, intestinal transit and eliminating gas as well as alleviating colic and flatulence.
- Piper longum (Pipli, Java pepper), Piper nigrum (Black pepper), Piper retrofractum (Pippali) – contribute in nutrient absorption in the digestive tract and sustain the intestinal transit. They are general tonic, help protect the body against the oxidative stress and its adaptation to stressful environmental conditions.
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) – stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes in stomach and intestine, normalizes the secretion and bile flow that help digest foods difficult to digest, or foods rich in protein and fat, alleviating nausea. It normalizes the intestinal transit and helps alleviate the bloating sensation by eliminating gas.
- Trachyspermum ammi (Yavani) – supports health and the normal functioning of the digestive system, regulates appetite.
- Citrus limonum(Lemon) – the fruit maintains a healthy digestive system and the removal of excess water from the body.