Hormonal balance plays a decisive role not only in maintaining a healthy body but also in body shape, physical dynamics, moods and even the ways of thinking of women. The natural dietary supplement FEMININE TOUCH contains a combination of Indian medicinal herbs known for having an optimum source of phytohormones that maintain the structure, elasticity and breast size in harmonious manner. The bioactive substances contained in herbs, have regenerating and tonic effect on the female reproductive system, maintaining hormonal balance, normal sexual functions and maintain the psychological balance of women for long duration and more importantly, maintain the aspect and size of breasts. It contributes to an optimum functioning of the mammary gland specially during lactation including proper maintenance of quality and quantity of milk. FEMININE TOUCH sustains the normal digestive processes including the processes which are responsible for fluid elimination.
FEMININE TOUCH contributes to:
- maintain the natural hormonal balance of women;
- increase breast size and maintain their elasticity and tone;
- maintain the tone of the female reproductive system;
- maintain mammary glands functions for proper lactation in quantitative and qualitative manner.
Method of administration and recommended dosage:
Suggested dose: As a dietary supplement, 30 minutes before meals.
Adults: take 1 to 2 (one to two) tablets three times a day for one month.
(3 months course is suggested)
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. Pregnant or lactating women and women with a known medical condition should consult their healthcare professional prior to taking this product or any dietary supplement. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Pueraria tuberosa (Varahi kand), rhizome powder – 100mg;
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari), root powder – 100mg;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice), root powder – 75mg;
- Asparagus adscendens (Safed musli), root powder – 75mg;
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel), fruits – 50mg;
- Trigonella foenum – graecum (Fenugreek), seeds – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum – excipient) – 50mg.
- Pueraria tuberosa (Varahi kand) – rhizome powder is rich in phytoestrogens and besides having effect on breast growth, it also prevents osteoporosis and makes skin become bright and beautiful. Herbs which contain phytohormones, maintain the long term hormonal health of women and diminish the undesirable side effects.
- Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari) – the bioactive substances from the root contribute to balance the hormonal system in case of sexual debility, supporting the growth of uterus in young women with uterine hypoplasia. Has aphrodisiac property due to an effect similar to testosterone. It stimulates folliculogenesis and ovulation and prepares the womb for conception. After childbirth, it increases lactation, and normalizes hormonal fluctuations and uterus size. Phytoestrogens from the herb help regulate hormonal levels after menopause.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) – sustains an increased level of estrogen and maintains hormonal balance during menopause. Glycyrrhiza glabra helps maintain the normal functioning of digestive system and a normal intestinal transit. Phytonutrients also help maintain a healthy respiratory system.
- Asparagus adscendens (Safed musli) – maintains the hormonal balance and sexual functions. Supports the production of estrogen, promotes fertility and maintains the health of reproductive system.
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) – phytonutrients from fruits maintain the natural balance of intestinal flora, having an important role in the digestion process, intestinal transit, eliminating gas and alleviating colic and flatulence.
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) – contributes to a proper functioning of mammary gland especially during lactation, maintaining the quality and quantity of milk. It balances the hormonal system during menopause. Reduces peripheral insulin resistance and enhances insulin secretion.