Acute or chronic joint pains are felt as a discomfort in one or several joints. The pain can be due to certain diseases (inflammatory, degenerative, abarticular rheumatism, etc) or due to trauma or overstress on joints. The body regions in which the unpleasant joint pains appear, are sensitive to touch and painful during movement. Furthermore, joint pain can be influenced by changes in the weather conditions (low temperatures, humidity, atmospheric pressure). The natural dietary supplement ARTRISALM contains a combination of ayurvedic herbs that contribute to health and normal functioning of skeletal system and joints. Due to the synergistic action of the bioactive substances from herbs, ARTRISALM helps maintain normal joint mobility by providing trophicity and normal lubrication of joints, supporting healthy blood circulation. The bioactive substances from herbs contribute to alleviate pain and inflammation in joints. Phytonutrients with antioxidant properties neutralize free radicals, protecting joints from oxidative stress and degenerative processes. ARTRISALM helps support the natural regeneration processes of damaged tissues, reducing joint stiffness and discomfort of inflamed joints. It has detoxifying properties, supporting the natural process of detoxification of the body in order to maintain health and normal functioning of joints. It helps support the immune system, enhancing the body’s natural capacity to self-defense. ARTRISALM supports to pain and discomforts during mechanical overstress of joints or musculoskeletal system injuries (overstress due to physical work, professional sports, obesity). It is recommended for all types of arthritis, degenerative, inflammatory or traumatic modifications of joints and in cases of overstress to joints.
ARTRISALM tablets contributes to:
- maintain health and normal functions of joints;
- delay degenerative processes of joints by protecting them against oxidative stress;
- support tissue regeneration processes, maintaining trophicity and normal lubrication of joints, reducing joint stiffness and increasing their mobility;
- sustain the immune system by increasing the body’s natural capacity to self-defense;
- detoxification of the body, supporting the natural process of eliminating toxins, increasing diuresis process and maintaining intestinal transit.
Method of administration and recommended dosage:
Adults: 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
To be administered 1 hour after meals, for at least 30 days, recommended course for 3-6 months.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose for daily consumption. Keep out of the reach and sight of children. No adverse effects at the recommended dose and administration. The product does not contain any potentially allergenic substances. Dietary supplements do not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Store in the original pack at room temperature and protect from light and heat.
- Boswellia serrata (Shallaki), resin powder – 100mg;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric), rhizome powder – 75mg;
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger), rhizome powder – 75mg;
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng), root powder – 50mg;
- Allium sativum (Garlic), bulb powder – 50mg;
- Vitex negundo (Nirgundi), leaf extract (7:1) – 50mg;
- Pluchea lanceolata (Rasna), root extract (5:1) – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (Acacia gum- excipient) – 50mg.
- Boswellia serrata (Shallaki) – Bioactive principles of resin alleviate pain and inflammation in joints, improve joint mobility. It is a protector and regenerator of articular cartilage, supports their recovery after trauma.
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) – rhizome contains bioactive principles with anti-inflammatory effect, alleviating inflammation and pain, increasing peripheral blood circulation. Maintains normal intestinal transit and sustains the natural elimination of toxins.
- Withania somnifera (Indian ginseng) – the bioactive substances of root have adaptogenic, tonic, strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Fortifies nerve structures, increases physical and mental resistance and slows down the aging process.
- Allium sativum (Garlic) – sustains free radicals neutralization (being a powerful antioxidant), invigorates the immune system and being an anti-inflammatory, reduces arthritic pain.
- Vitex negundo (Nirgundi) – leaf extract acts as anti-inflammatory by reducing pro-inflammatory mediators and is a mild analgesic in all forms of rheumatism.
- Pluchea lanceolata (Rasna) – root extract is an effective anti-inflammatory. Supports control the formation of auto-antigens during the autoimmune degeneration process of proteins in joints.
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) – has anti-inflammatory effects, reduces edema, increases joint mobility, protects tissues from oxidative processes. Improves blood circulation and supports the elimination of toxins from the body.