ANTIOXIDANT STAR ™ contains grape seed extract (Vitis vinifera), jujube fruit (Ziziphus jujuba) and pomegranate (Punica granatum), ayurvedic plants used to support the health and vitality of the body. The ingredients complex neutralizes free radicals and maintains the normal level of antioxidants, thus protecting the body from oxidative, degenerative processes and premature aging. The product has an important role in maintaining the health of the nervous, immune, urinary, cardiovascular and, especially, venous system. It also supports digestion and detoxification.
ANTIOXIDANT STAR contributes to:
- the health and vitality of the body;
- neutralizing free radicals and maintaining the normal level of antioxidants;
- maintaining the health of the nervous, immune, urinary, cardiovascular and venous systems;
- supporting digestion and detoxification.
Usage and recommended dosage:
Adults and children over 12 years: 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
It is given half an hour before a meal or one hour after a meal.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Ziziphus jujuba (Jujube), fruit powder – 250mg;
- Vitis vinifera (Grapevine), grapeseed extract – 100mg;
- Punica granatum (Pomegranate), fruit powder – 100mg;
- Acacia arabica (Aacacia gum – excipient) – 50 mg;
- Ziziphus jujuba (Jujuba) – the Jujuba fruit stimulates the immune system, provides cellular protection, improves metabolism and increases the body’s energy. This fruit contains 18 of the 24 essential amino acids required by our body. It contains vitamin C in a quantity 20 times larger than citrus and 100 times larger than apples. Jujuba contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6 and also has a rich mineral content (calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc).
- Vitis vinifera (Grapevine) – grape seed extract is one of the most powerful antioxidants used against free radicals. It contains antioxidant proanthocyanidine (flavonoid oligomer) that is 20 times more potent than vitamin C and 50 times more potent than vitamin E. It protects the body’s cells from the harmful oxidative attack of free radicals. It contains microelements (zinc, copper, selenium) involved in supporting biochemical functions under stress conditions. It has anti-allergic effect by blocking histamine-producing enzymes. Supports the restoration of balance in the gastrointestinal tract and contributes to the elimination of toxins. Supports the health of the cardiovascular system by helping maintain a normal blood lipid level.
- Punica granatum (Pomegranate) – pomegranate contains vitamins B and C, pantothenic acid, potassium, polyphenols, antioxidants, ellagic acid, punicalagini, also called tannins hydrolyzable (the most abundant polyphenols) which have antioxidant, slowing down the aging process, helps to Natural regeneration of cells, tissues and liver, effective in reducing risk factors in heart disease, including LDL oxidation, antibacterial and antiviral properties, protects the body against harmful factors.