ALERGISALM ™ contains a mixture of herbs that help maintain normal physiological functions at the skin, eye, respiratory and digestive levels of contact with environmental allergens or food. The plant combination of ALERGISALM ™ supports liver detoxification by removing toxins from the body via the kidney and intestinal tract. Plant phytonutrients support balancing and normal functioning of the immune system and adaptation to environmental conditions.
ALERGISALM contributes to:
- support liver detoxification by removing toxins from the body via the kidney and intestinal tract;
- support normal balancing and functioning of the immune system and adapting to environmental conditions.
Usage and recommended dosage:
Children over 12 years: 1 tablet twice daily;
Adults: 1-2 tablets 3 times a day.
It is given half an hour before a meal or one hour after a meal.
It is administered at least one month and can be extended for up to 3 months.
Attention: Do not exceed the recommended dose. The dietary supplements should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet. This product is a 100% natural dietary supplement and does not contain any preservatives or chemical ingredients. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place. Do not use this product if the seal around cap is missing or broken.
- Viola tricolor (Wild pansy), extract from aerial parts – 100mg;
- Urtica dioica (Nettle), extract from aerial parts – 100mg;
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric), rhizome powder – 75mg;
- Ziziphus jujuba (Jujuba), fruit powder – 75mg;
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), root powder – 50mg;
- Glycyrrhiza glabra, root powder – 50mg;
- Acacia arabica (acacia gum – excipient) – 50 mg;
- Viola tricolor (Wild pansy) – contains pentacyclic triterpenic saponins, volatile oils, alkaloid (viola), flavonosides, anthocyanosides. It is beneficial in alleviating allergenic problems such as: respiratory diseases accompanied by allergies (allergic rhinitis, asthma, tracheitis, bronchitis, pharyngitis), urinary problems (nephritis, edema of renal origin), digestive allergies, various intoxications, immune deficiencies and so on.
- Ziziphus jujuba (Jujuba) – contains vitamin C in a quantity 20 times larger than citrus fruit and 100 times larger than apples. It also has a rich content of vitamins and minerals. It has antioxidant effect, beneficial in reducing stress on the immune and lymphatic system. It helps neutralize free radicals, responsible for many diseases. Saponins and alkaloids contained in fruits support the purification of blood and the elimination of toxins in the body.
- Urtica dioica – Nettle is an excellent source of vitamins, flavones, acids (chlorogenic, caffeic, ferulic, vanilic, hydroxycinnamic), anthocyanins, chlorophyll, beta-carotene and minerals. Contains compounds with antihistamine-like effects, especially relieving the symptoms of allergy to hay and pollen. Helps detoxify the body.
- Curcuma longa (Turmeric) – turmeric contains curcuminoids. Curcumin has antioxidant action and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory. Curcumin reduces histamine production, thus reducing the body’s response to allergens. Contributes to the detoxification of the body (enhances the activity of detoxifying enzymes).
- Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) – contains minerals, vitamins A, B1, C, D. It also contains flavonoids, phytosterols, lactones. Dandelion has outstanding results in detoxifying the body, especially during periods of season change. Supports digestion due to a bitter principle: taraxacin. Through its detoxifying properties, it tones and maintains a healthy skin appearance. Phytonutrients and bitter principles in the plant favor the beneficial intestinal flora. Dandelion is beneficial in the fight against constipation, anemia and infections.
- Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) – contains glycyrrhizin, glabric acid of triterpenic nature, flavonoid derivatives, coumarins, an estrogenic hormone of steroidal nature similar to estradiol. Sweet wood is known as “natural cortisone” and has a powerful anti-allergy and anti-inflammatory effect, maintains the health of the respiratory system, and is beneficial in all matters involving the immune system. Sweetwood glycyrrhizin blocks the metabolism of prostaglandins.